How can I fix 0x80073d0d when downloading Persona 5 Royal?

Discus and support How can I fix 0x80073d0d when downloading Persona 5 Royal? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on the PC and trying to download Persona 5 Royal through the Game Pass Library but when it gets to 100%, it errors out and tells me that it failed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoggieTheGreat, Dec 2, 2022.

1. How can I fix 0x80073d0d when downloading Persona 5 Royal?

I'm on the PC and trying to download Persona 5 Royal through the Game Pass Library but when it gets to 100%, it errors out and tells me that it failed to download because of error 0x80073d0d. I've tried restarting, shutting down, and changing where the file is located. I can't find anything about it online, so how can I download this game?

:)

WoggieTheGreat, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WoggieTheGreat

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try installing a different game something similar happens?

When you say "changing where the file is located", do you mean the drive where the game is going to be installed?

If not, may I know where are you trying to install this game?

I mean, on a different drive than C: or the C: drive?

And just to confirm, are you using the Xbox PC app and not the Microsoft store. Correct?

In the meantime double check if your system and apps are up to date

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
  4. Georges C. Win User

Persona 5 Royal

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Diego, save is accessed through the app with your account logged into the PC, this may be some xbox app bug, try to check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  5. Volcannon Win User

Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

For me, the PC version of Persona 5 Royal is not syncing with my Xbox Cloud save. Would love to know if tyhere is a way to fix this.

P.S. I don't use a phone, so I only have the PC and my Xbox Series S.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Game "Not Available"

Thema:

1. How can I fix 0x80073d0d when downloading Persona 5 Royal? - Similar Threads - fix 0x80073d0d downloading

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. how can i fix error 0x80073d0d on every download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i fix error 0x80073d0d on every download.: when I say every download I mean every download, I've tried every resolution I've seen online, and still nothing, please help. ef7b16c7-1d6f-42b0-8cfb-304616b21d27
  9. 0x80073d0d Fix - Xbox Windows App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073d0d Fix - Xbox Windows App: Hello One and All, I was getting and error 0x80073d0d when trying to install any game from the Xbox Windows App on one of my SSD's. But was able to install it fine when selecting to another SSD...
  10. Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?: [img] How can I fix this problem? I already restarted the PC but it doesn't fix the problem. c7b05ae8-d33a-4f1a-ac73-e2bdbeb0ae9f