How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102

Discus and support How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to do an offline update due to start up error e102 but I'm being asked for build version. I know it's in settings console details etc. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dave Hutchinson2, Dec 11, 2022.

1. How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102

I'm trying to do an offline update due to start up error e102 but I'm being asked for build version. I know it's in settings console details etc. How can I find this info if I can't start up the console

:)

Dave Hutchinson2, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dave, when you click on the link below the offline Update instructions, it has the links to the Xbox OSU1 files.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

if after this procedure the console continues to show error E102, it means that the console's internal HD is damaged and it is not possible to install the system.
  3. SenpaiSly Win User

My xbox one has problems with troubleshooting

I have the same problem but my two error codes are E102 and E105. No matter how much I press reset xbox and everything, it sends me right back to the troubleshoot error start up screen.
  4. MannyM00 Win User

Xbox update

Im having same issue with this new OS Version 19041.1999. It has my Xbox giving E102 error and I just turned it off. I need that update ASAP.
    Hi, is there a fix for this issue OS Version 19041.1999. It has my Xbox giving E102 error
  5. ll Ronin ll Win User

Slimes/ Slime Farm

I never messed with the slimes that much when I played this version on the pc so I'm not sure if they do spawn up to level 40 or not, but they do in the current pc version. When you find a slime chunk you can make layers of spawning pads to increase the
    chances of getting more slimes to spawn. I'm building pads that will be close to level 40, but not all the way up, just to be on the safe side. You don't have to build the pads like I said but it's just a suggestion on how to increase the spawnable area.

Once I start building my pads i can take some screenshots if you'd like so you can see exactly what I mean. I'm also going to build a water escalator that spirals the outside of it to bring them to the surface.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

System error: E102 00000C01 80070003

Hello reubenwenster,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with receiving error code E102 when your Xbox One starts up. To troubleshoot this, please visit this article:

Error E102 Solution

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102 - Similar Threads - find build version

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

in XboX Insiders
    Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers: I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X. When the Delta build came out this morning, I was active in Arma:...
  10. Xbox is unable to find external storage device while being on the newest alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is unable to find external storage device while being on the newest alpha build.: Hello all, Usually I don't have any problems with the alpha build; until today. My WD 2TB hard drive is not being picked up by the xbox. I have tried all usb ports and nothing. I even went...