How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?

Discus and support How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What port numbers are used by your ISP to open ports for NAT Type? dfc65d17-18aa-4be5-8c94-2e06a194d15c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Long Dong Magliore, Nov 8, 2022.

1. How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?

What port numbers are used by your ISP to open ports for NAT Type?

:)

Long Dong Magliore, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Long, the correct configuration for a clean connection to the Live servers would be this

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. FunkyForestFrog Win User

Cannot remain connected to Xbox Live

I know you said your nat type is open, but if you have Comcast/Xfinity, they give false open nat types very often. Depending on who your ISP is, you may need to try a dmz or port forwarding.
  5. MDNormandy Win User

UPnP Port-restricted NAT

I live in the U.S

Modem brand & model number: BEC 8800N

Router brand & model number: Netgear Nighthawk R7000

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: One console, as indicated.

Wired or Wireless (for each console): Wired

I have tried resetting the appropriate components: Modem, Router, Console to no avail. Using a port checker to see the ports I've tried to forwarded are opened (they don't seem to be open). Opening the ports have been a bit of a struggle. At the moment of
    this post, I switched a NAT setting in the WAN setup from Secured to Open. This has changed my Xbox's detailed NAT information to "Your network is behind a port-restricted NAT".

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown: Of course, it's enabled.

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?: As I stated, Moderate.

Any Error Codes you encounter: No

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider): Local ISP (My city has it's own ISP)

Hopefully this helps. Thanks for the reply!
  6. HornznHalos Win User

Xbox One port list

From my Black Ops 3 Game Menu, it says that my NAT Type is moderate. To the right of it, they explain that the game tried to use UDP port 3075 to open the required port fo OPEN NAT in-game. I'm not too internet savvy. Can anyone do something with this to
    find out if 3075 is the port neccessary for us all to gain the open NAT Type?
Thema:

1. How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN? - Similar Threads - find port numbers

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  6. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  7. Xbox s repair USB port - can’t find a working contact for customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s repair USB port - can’t find a working contact for customer service: I bought grandson Xbox s December 17, 2021. The USB port needs replaced. It was under warranty when I first started trying to contact customer service. Customer Support is non existing as far as I...
  8. i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can...: need ip address but i can not plug game up because it is broke and need fix 7f035a55-e140-413b-9658-d89743080ad5
  9. Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?: Story of why I am asking: I like the Expansion Port on the Xbox one controller as it can bring so many possibilities, and with this I wanna access those possibilities as I am working on a circuit...
  10. Cannot find a Teredo IP address - Network behind port-preserving port-symmetric NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find a Teredo IP address - Network behind port-preserving port-symmetric NAT: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Virginia, USA Modem brand & model number: RCA dcm425 Router brand & model number: NETGEAR WNR1000v2 Wired or wireless: wired Things you have tried:...