How can i find my linked accounts for my Xbox account.

Discus and support How can i find my linked accounts for my Xbox account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to play soem games on the game pass recently and when prompted to log into ubisoft i do so only to be told my xbox account has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ánomaly123, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Ánomaly123
    Ánomaly123 Guest

I have been trying to play soem games on the game pass recently and when prompted to log into ubisoft i do so only to be told my xbox account has been linked to another profile.

i have 3 ubisoft accounts from previous email adresses through life and ive recovered them all and none are linked....

i just need microsoft to tell me what damn account is linked to mine so i can use the service i am paying for...

:)

Ánomaly123, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Microsoft does not have access to this system in any way.

Only the company that owns the link system can access this information.
  3. Ánomaly123 Win User

So they can't even see the email address of the linked account or nothing? I have tried all ubisoft accounts I have had and it's none of them!
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you for your feedback.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Anomaly, I'm sorry for this situation but unfortunately the microosft does not have access to any linking system. Be it EA, activision, ubisoft or Epic.

Only the respective companies would be able to tell you which microsoft account is linked to your ubisoft account.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How can I find the microsoft account linked to my psn?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
Thema:

1. How can i find my linked accounts for my Xbox account. - Similar Threads - find linked accounts

2. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  3. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  4. Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account: Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account 9c9c5e99-2c7d-4f45-a19d-f52961145e5a
  5. Is there a way I can find, what epic games account was linked to my Xbox pls?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can find, what epic games account was linked to my Xbox pls?: Is there a way I can find, what epic games account was linked to my Xbox pls? 68e42db3-a63e-4a16-b882-f96a07e7f43a
  6. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  7. Finding linked accounts to icloud email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding linked accounts to icloud email: I have a iCloud account and it says I have multiple old outlook accounts linked to the account it says the first two letters and the outlook domain. I want to know how to figure out the name to...
  8. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4: Hi! ps4 user here, i’ve been trying for days to log into a microsoft account on my minecraft but every account i’m using is telling me it’s not the right account? How do I find out which account...
  9. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  10. How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?: I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account, however after reaching out to minecraft support...