How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

Discus and support How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yahia aswad, Jun 4, 2023.

1. yahia aswad
    yahia aswad Guest

How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account, however after reaching out to minecraft support they informed me it was. However I have no idea what this account could be or how to find it and minecraft support was unable to help as they did not have access to Microsofts account information. I have the DID and MCID from the minecraft app on my ipad, is there any way this could be used to help me find the account my purchases are linked to?

:)

yahia aswad, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Yahia

Sorry to hear about that, however, when you play on iPad - when that specific "Microsoft account" logs in to your iPad, and purchase things off the Marketplace, you will be charged through your Apple account/Apple store. So technically, the purchase would not reflect on the Microsoft account that was used. And at this point, there's no way to confirm which account logs in to your game to purchase off items unless you try and check all your accounts one by one.
  3. sharonm3141 Win User

Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

Hi kathy- minecraft is suggesting my game is linked to an unknown Microsoft account. Can you help find this?

Sharon
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How to find what minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it.

I am attempting to connect my microsoft account with my Ps4 account. My microsoft account is already connected to a Ps4 minecraft account. How do I find what Minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it from it.
    Even if you could disconnect it you wont be able to link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.

This is a restriction imposed by Sony.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I don't remember what Microsoft email is connected to my ps4 minecraft account and I don't know how to find it can anyone help?

Hi Noah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I believe you can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, if you disconnect it, I don't believe you will be able to link another PSN account to it.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT

Sadly, there is no method for us to find which account you used.
  6. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
Thema:

1. How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to? - Similar Threads - find unknown Microsoft

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  10. Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.: Hello, I was arbitrarily banned for an unknown reason. I am able to access the email but cannot access my Xbox account to see enforcement actions. I created a ticket through Live Chat, reference...