How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving?

Discus and support How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm in Southern California and the electric company around here is Edison. I want to estimate/calculate how much it would cost me to leave my XBOX in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOSHSKORN, Jan 5, 2014.

1. JOSHSKORN
    JOSHSKORN Guest

I'm in Southern California and the electric company around here is Edison. I want to estimate/calculate how much it would cost me to leave my XBOX in Always On mode vs Energy Saver. I found this website on estimating costs. https://www.sce.com/forms/ApplianceEnergyEstimator.aspx

Problem is, I don't know what inputs to use. Is there a better way? The only thing I know is that Always On uses 15 watts and Energy Saver uses 0.5 watts.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Brad38
    Brad38 Guest
    Dead Rising 3 help

Hi I just got this game today and have difficulties with the controllers. The most problem I'm having is trying to figure out button to Use on the controller. To eat in drink so I can obtain more energy. can anyone please tell me how to do this ? Thank
    you

Brad38, Jan 5, 2014
  3. acedupx
    acedupx Guest
    XB1 best headset?

What's annyoing to me is I can't figure out how to control the chat vs game audio anyone else?

acedupx, Jan 5, 2014
  4. How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving?

Cheaper than a light bulb. How hard do you pinch pennies?

Major Keebler, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Just turn it off at the wall and unplug it if you are wanting to save electricity.

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Major Keebler Win User

Cheaper than a light bulb. How hard do you pinch pennies?
  7. Auswulf Win User

Just turn it off at the wall and unplug it if you are wanting to save electricity.
  8. Sickness Eight Win User

Dashboard blank when using energy-saving power mode and instant sign-in

exactly the same problem...with instant sign in and energy saving power mode dashboard's screens are blank...now i turn off instant sign in but hope a fix will be release soon...i would like can use istant sign in and energy save mode as always
  9. bengal26 Win User

Strange recurring problem with not displaying xbox live menus

I tried the sign out / sign in way and it's worked, for how long I don't know though. I'll keep the cold re-start in mind if the problem comes up again, I've always had the console in energy saving mode. Thanks for your help.
  10. DReason13 Win User

Many blu-rays won't play on my Xbox One X

My console has always been on energy saving mode.
Thema:

1. How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving? - Similar Threads - figure costs Always

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  8. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  9. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  10. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9