How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15?

Discus and support How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15? Examples The Uso's & Prime Time Players. I wanna do this in universe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Nov 27, 2014.

  1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

    How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15?


    How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15? Examples The Uso's & Prime Time Players. I wanna do this in universe mode.

    :)
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 27, 2014
    #1
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Need help getting the Lord of Darkness Achievement in WWE 2K 14

    Need help getting the Lord of Darkness Achievement in WWE 2K 14. The Achievement says (Defend the Streak - Defeat 50 Superstars in a single match.) But any tips on how to beat 50 superstars in a row? My record is 32.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 27, 2014
    #2
  3. BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 27, 2014
    #3
  4. How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15?

    I told you in the other thread.. you go into edit superstars in the Universe mode, and under the titles it shows they can go for.. you turn off the world title and mid title then they are only going after the tag belts..
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 27, 2014
    #4
  5. marcumX
    marcumX Guest
    you can do that..or just edit the matches to where they're feuding with the tag champs. i'll set up number one contender matches and then have the winner to start feuding with the holder of that particular belt.
     
    marcumX, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. marcumX Win User

    How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15?

    you can do that..or just edit the matches to where they're feuding with the tag champs. i'll set up number one contender matches and then have the winner to start feuding with the holder of that particular belt.
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15?

    I told you in the other thread.. you go into edit superstars in the Universe mode, and under the titles it shows they can go for.. you turn off the world title and mid title then they are only going after the tag belts..
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    WWE 2K15 Screenshot

    news just in lol looks like cm punkhas made the game

    WWE® 2K15 to Celebrate Historic WWE Rivalries with 2K Showcase

    Story-driven single-player experience explores memorable rivalries in WWE history

    New York, NY – August 11, 2014 – 2K today announced details of 2K Showcase, the story-driven single-player campaign in WWE® 2K15, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Through high quality cinematics and historic WWE footage,
    players will intimately explore two notable WWE rivalries: the bitter rivalry between Triple H® and Shawn Michaels® from 2002 to 2004, as well as WWE 2K15 cover Superstar John Cena® and CM Punk®’s spirited rivalry spanning 2011 to 2013.

    “The moment Triple H ended his longtime friendship with ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ by slamming him with a Pedigree was a defining moment in WWE history,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “No fan can deny the fierce competition marking the
    notorious battles waged between Cena and Punk. These two rivalries are firmly etched in WWE history, and 2K Showcase enables fans to take part in those memorable experiences.”

    2K Showcase will tell the epic history of the two rivalries through documentary-style video packages of classic WWE footage, authentic WWE Superstar commentary and cinematic cut scenes. In the 33 available matches across the rivalries, players will be tasked
    with completing a set of bonus historical objectives that will unlock new WWE Superstars, Championship titles and alternate attire that can be used in all other WWE 2K15 game modes. With this wealth of unlockable content, players can recreate current rivalries
    or stage dream matchups between WWE Superstars of the past and present. Additional 2K Showcase rivalries will be made available via downloadable content following the game’s scheduled release on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Is there a way to make Vacant Titles Defendable in WWE 2K 14?

    go to your calendar, and click on the show like Raw,, to edit it, in there you can change the titles for that show... now you already need to have the new belt you want on a superstar... you can then assign like the old school wwe title, wcw title or whatever
    to your show, and it will now be the major or minor title for that show.
  10. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    WWE 2K16 the first 6 superstars announced

Thema:

How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15?

Loading...
  1. How can I edit certain Superstars to only go after the Tag Titles in WWE 2K 15? - Similar Threads - edit certain Superstars

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?

    in XboX Insiders
    O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?: Já faz anos que vejo esse jogo na seção de Aplicativos e até hoje não entendi o motivo disso, se é algum tipo de bug que nunca foi corrigido ou era pra ele estar ali mesmo, enfim, mais alguém já...
  9. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  10. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...