How can i earn one more game switch I already used the additional one

Discus and support How can i earn one more game switch I already used the additional one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought a next gen xbox and i use a gameshare but i ran out of switches and I already the addition one how cam i get one more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaden Williams, Feb 3, 2023.

1. How can i earn one more game switch I already used the additional one

I just bought a next gen xbox and i use a gameshare but i ran out of switches and I already the addition one how cam i get one more

:)

Kaden Williams, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you already used your changes, all you can do is wait until the limit resets on its own.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Btw you can still use your content as long as you sign into the account you use to purchased the content online

Unless you are gamesharing to get content that isn't yours then you need to work it out with the account holder
  4. Smwutches Win User

How can I earn more?

All offers for earning credits are listed on the Missions page of the Rewards site. In order to earn credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP
    rebates.

Bing Rewards is a completely separate program and will not count toward earning rewards credits.
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

Game share

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console changes for the year, you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

If you wants/needs an additional Home Console Reset, Xbox now offers just one additional reset per year and it can only be earned directly on the console by completing a survey. Only if you are at 0 switches and eligible for one extra switch you will have the option to earn one more switch on their console.

Microsoft no longer have the ability to reset the counter for you or view your remaining switches.

You can find this go to settings > General > Personalisation > My home Xbox and click on “Need one more?"

Thanks

Jamie
  6. RobynMartinson Win User

Unable To Log In To Anything Except This Website.

the only additional option i can select is >Forgot Password? and if I close the window I can switch my account, which I've already tried, but that's it.

And I'm using the Xbox app on PC, I don't actually own an Xbox one
Thema:

1. How can i earn one more game switch I already used the additional one - Similar Threads - earn more game

2. The Xbox Mastercard is available today! A new way to earn more value for gaming. - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard is available today! A new way to earn more value for gaming. - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers: I have been a gold member for as long as I can remember. I do not play games online as there are too many cheating at ewach game. So, after taking away the free game every 2 weeks, what incentive...
  4. Why removing “Achieve More. Earn More.” is not a good idea...

in XboX Insiders
    Why removing “Achieve More. Earn More.” is not a good idea...: I'd just like to express why removing "Achieve More. Earn More." for 50 points per achievement per day is not a good idea. I now have no reason to play games for achievements. The achievements was...
  5. SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea

in XBoX on Windows
    SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea: Recently they have removed the AMEM because of many issues with it, I personally have also many times submitted tickets to the rewards team due to issues with it tracking. I have an idea, if not...
  6. Achieve more. Earn more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more. Earn more.: Is not working. It's not our NAT. I've restarted. Xbox/Microsoft get your stuff together and get this working cf21635e-258c-47a1-aa63-d9cc51cc0387
  7. So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?: I've done 6 activities including the pc search and Microsoft edge bonus, but I don't see anymore other activities to get more points. According to google you can go and take some quizzes or...
  8. achieve more earn more not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achieve more earn more not working: achieve more earn more not working and support will not help. support just closes my ticket without doing anything. i know it is not just me or any of my Xboxes'. its not my network. clearly by...
  9. Achieve More. Earn...Nothing, Apparently.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve More. Earn...Nothing, Apparently.: Over the past few days I've received a dozen or so achievements. Some of them aren't even showing under recent achievements, so it's difficult to give an exact count. Over the past few days, I...
  10. achieve more earn more not working

in XBoX on Windows
    achieve more earn more not working: I unlocked 3 achievements yesterday went into the rewards app after each one trying to unlock with no luck 06f88d32-a173-45da-a063-7158c7cf5f88