how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule

Discus and support how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule 3784a6f2-176a-4e88-afe3-5030d808d454 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MISSLISA74, Aug 21, 2021.

1. MISSLISA74
    MISSLISA74 Guest

:)

MISSLISA74, Aug 21, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?
    On this link, is the list of some free games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. I'm afraid that the list doesn't have any free games for Kinect

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/free-to-play
  3. Narcissistic Us Win User

Xbox one account on xbox360 has no xbox live

i have live, my consoul says i have. but when i go to my microsoft account to download 360 game with gold it says , renew gold. but i have renewed till june ?
  4. GoofballAustin Win User

PLEASE HELP ME GOOD SIRS

i live in America. I want to buy kinect star wars but the only option on my 360 is free demo, but on the site i can buy the game. If i buy it from the site can i download it to my xbox?
  5. CS Geer Win User

Canadian Xbox in Norway

Thanks for the answer!

I have an Xbox 360 S so the Kinect should work :)

How can I tell if the games are region free?
  6. Lonewolf2808 Win User

Can't buy 360 games from web store

I do not have a credit card attached to my account and can download free Xbox One games fine. If I try to download free Xbox 360 games, it says I need a payment option. I find it stupid that I need a credit card to download a free game. -_-
Thema:

1. how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule - Similar Threads - download free 360

2. Xbox 360 will and how long will Xbox One games be available for free games to download when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 will and how long will Xbox One games be available for free games to download when...: When I upgrade to an Xbox One how long are earlier free games be available ? In the beginning you could go to free Gold Live games and select Xbox 360 games and select Xbox One games (then later...
  3. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...: About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and...
  4. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  5. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold: Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month. I have tried my...
  6. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  7. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  10. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download xbox 360 game kinect