How can I download DLC's to use on Cities Skylines: Windows 10 Edition that I have already...

Discus and support How can I download DLC's to use on Cities Skylines: Windows 10 Edition that I have already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I download the Cities Skylines DLC's that have already been purchased and downloaded on my XBOX Series S console for the XBOX One edition of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xboxsgamer, Mar 29, 2023.

1. xboxsgamer
    xboxsgamer Guest

How can I download DLC's to use on Cities Skylines: Windows 10 Edition that I have already...

How can I download the Cities Skylines DLC's that have already been purchased and downloaded on my XBOX Series S console for the XBOX One edition of the game?

I have played the Windows 10 Edition on my Windows 11 PC and a dialog box showed up saying that DLC's were missing. I don't want to have to buy the DLC's again , especially when I already have them!

Thanks in advance for any advice, hints or tips you can provide me with.

:)

xboxsgamer, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Salmoro Win User

PC Game Pass DLC

Hi

Thank you for reaching out.

The game is available on Game Pass Ultimate and game pass for PC, so It can be downloaded on both platforms; Xbox console and Windows PC. However the game has two editions ; one for

Xbox
    , and another for Windows 10

Which means, since you were playing on PC, you must have the Windows edition and therefore those addons or DLC will work only on PC.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

Having checked the Microsoft store for the season pass for the Windows 10 version of the game, there isn't one listed. It's possible you ordered the Xbox One version of the season pass by mistake.

here is the Win 10 link for Skylines
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/9nwvc7xp3pfd?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Here is the Xbox One version
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-xbox-one-edition/c4gh8n6zxg5l?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

You might notice there is no season pass listed for Windows 10 version.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

não consigo instalar cities skylines no xbox game pass PC

5. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

6. Belle B Win User

How can I download DLC's to use on Cities Skylines: Windows 10 Edition that I have already purchased through my XBOX Series S console for the Cities Skylines: XBOX One Edition?

Hi Xboxsgamer, I'd love to clarify.

Unfortunately, there's a separate DLC dedicated to each platform. If you had the DLC on the Xbox console, it can only be accessed through the console.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. How can I download DLC's to use on Cities Skylines: Windows 10 Edition that I have already... - Similar Threads - download DLC's Cities

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  7. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  8. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading: I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded...
  9. How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?: I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help edab995a-44cf-4ea5-a723-8b873b4dbf90
  10. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear: So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to the Microsoft store” or something like that...