How can I download Assassin's Creed Origins?

Discus and support How can I download Assassin's Creed Origins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't seem to find Assassin's Creed Origins on the desktop App but I can see it on the website. Is it still available for the Game Pass?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Covete Florin, Nov 5, 2022.

1. How can I download Assassin's Creed Origins?

I don't seem to find Assassin's Creed Origins on the desktop App but I can see it on the website. Is it still available for the Game Pass?

:)

Covete Florin, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Covete Florin Win User

The only issue is that I cannot find the game on the Xbox Pass app, it just doesn't appear when i search for the game.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes it is still available. If you are trying to install the game on PC, then you need the Xbox app and the Ubisoft Connect PC app installed as well from the Ubisoft website.

Just search for it on the app, then select it to install, and will install from the Ubisoft Connect app for you.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You will be needing to install the Ubisoft Connect App and from there, you will be able to install the game which means that you need to link your Xbox profile as well as your Ubisoft account.

For detailed steps, you can check this link: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/purchases-an...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  6. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Mister Beep

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Greetings, Assassins. After a long wait, we get to experience where it all started - the origin of the Assassin's Brotherhood. Set in Ancient Egypt, fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise are going to be treated to one of the largest Assassin's Creed games.
    It explores the most critical events that create the Assassin's Brotherhood we all know and love.

With a new revamped RPG-style combat system, a massive open world to explore, along with memorable stories told along the way, we are more than excited to dive in.

To gear everyone up, we have put together this FAQ to cover any questions players on Xbox One may have.

Q: When does Assassin's Creed Origins release?

A: The game releases on October 27th, 2017.

Q: When can I preload Assassin's Creed Origins?

A: Preload is available now!

Q: What enhancements does Assassin's Creed Origins bring to Xbox One X?

A: Assassin's Creed Origins will be a must have for Xbox One X owners; supporting 4K textures, Dolby Atmos support, enhanced visuals all while supporting High Dynamic Range (High Dynamic Range also supported on the Xbox One S).

Xbox One X owners can expect a game update to include these enhancements in early November.

Q: Who is the protagonist of Assassin's Creed: Origins?

A: You will be playing as Bayek, the last reprehensive of the Medjay who are sworn to protect Ancient Egypt. Bayek's journey will eventually lead to the creation of the Assassin's Brotherhood.

Q: What versions of the game are there to choose from, and what are the pre-order bonuses?

A: Here's your choices for the game, along with links to the Microsoft Store to purchase:

Assassin's Creed Origins Standard Edition

• Secrets of the Pyramids

Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition

• Desert Cobra Pack
    • ‘Ambush at Sea’ mission
    • 3 Ability Points

Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition

• Desert Cobra Pack
    • Season Pass
    • ‘Ambush at Sea’ mission

Q: What is included in the Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass?

A: On Day One, you will have access to an exclusive weapon, the Roman Centurion Pack, the Horus Pack and 500 Base Helix Credits.

Further down the road in 2018, owners of the Season Pass will have access to the two following major expansions:

The Hidden Ones: Continue your adventure with Bayek as he leads the Hidden Ones, years after the events of Assassin's Creed Origins in a whole new region.

The Curse of the Pharaohs: Explore a mystical world where you battle beasts from Egyptian mythology. Fight against undead pharaohs and mummies in a supernatural realm.

Q: What other promotions are there for Assassin's Creed Origins?

A: Currently there are two promotions to get excited about:

• For a limited time, you can find specially marked Monster Energy cans for a chance to receive one of four weapons, a Drachmas Pouch, World Resources, and Animal Resources to give you a boost in the game.
    • If you have a Twitch Prime account, you can redeem the Predator Pack, a Drachmas Pouch, and the Aguilar Outfit.

Q: I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Origins, how do I download my pre-order items?

A: First, highlight Assassin's Creed Origins' game tile and tap the 'Menu' button on your Xbox One controller to bring up more options, then select 'Manage game'. From here your items will be in the 'Ready to install' menu.

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

Q: Is there a day one download? If so how big will it be?

A: Yes. The day one update will be 1.4 GB, which includes fine-tuning of the game along with updates to the Photo Mode.

If you have any Support related questions regarding Assassin's Creed Origins, head on over to the Xbox One Support Forums to create a support
    post and receive community.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
Thema:

1. How can I download Assassin's Creed Origins? - Similar Threads - download Assassin's Creed

2. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  3. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  4. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  5. Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?: Hope y’all having a good day. Title says it all. Was trying to buy it now but if only the physical copy is available that’s fine. e0793fe1-5057-4435-8212-c1c49062f28b
  6. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  7. assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...: Is my game disc bad? It only downloads 92.1% . Network shows 69.86 of 69.86 (whatever this means). I have tried everything to get to download 100%. Can't advance in game unless it's 100%. Do I...
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...
  9. For those who couldnt download Assassin Creeed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who couldnt download Assassin Creeed!: Ubisoft posted an update on twitter stating the problem is fix and you should be able to download the game now [img] 2976fffc-6da1-4941-97e8-6989567202a7
  10. Can't download Mark of the Assassin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mark of the Assassin: I recently purchased and installed Dragon Age II, as well as (almost) all of the DLC that I previously had years ago. One of the only ones I haven't been able to download, Mark of the Assassin,...