How can I do a repair fee to fix my controller if I don’t have a receipt?

Discus and support How can I do a repair fee to fix my controller if I don’t have a receipt? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Elite Series 2 controller is acting weird because when I try to click my right thumb stick down, it doesn’t click, but my left thumb stick clicks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy F3, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Andy F3
    Andy F3 Guest

My Elite Series 2 controller is acting weird because when I try to click my right thumb stick down, it doesn’t click, but my left thumb stick clicks perfectly fine when you click it down. I don’t know if I broke it and need a new one, or if I could get it fixed.

:)

Andy F3, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Andy, click on the link below to register your control and request the warranty if it is still valid.

Request an Xbox controller replacement

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. SammyVS Win User

Elite 2 Controller Broken AGAIN

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I'm afraid repair fees are non-refundable but I believe you can still repair the controller free of charge. Have you checked the warranty status of this controller on the device page?
  4. BaileyBrouard Win User

Xbox series x

Well some representative said I can get it for free with thr receipt due to it being their fault and due to customer rights.

But then someone else said that that’s not a thing and I can’t even get it repaired with Microsoft for a fee
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Right analog stick won't go left.

If you controller is still in the 90day warranty period you can get it repaired for free, if it's not you can get it repaired at a fee, but this can be close to the price of a new controller so I just suggest buying a new one.

If you do want to send it in for repairs please go to myservice.xbox.com
  6. SammyVS Win User

Controller out of warranty, but not a wear and tear issue?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Only Elite 2 controllers can be shipped to Microsoft out of warranty and paying a fee for repair. In your case, I would take it to a local shop for repair.
Thema:

1. How can I do a repair fee to fix my controller if I don’t have a receipt? - Similar Threads - repair fee fix

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  6. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  7. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  8. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  9. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  10. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....