How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for...

Discus and support How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really need help with that or i can never play with my friend who's on PC. I know my account information for my psn account but not the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jan Razinov, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Jan Razinov
    Jan Razinov Guest

How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for...

I really need help with that or i can never play with my friend who's on PC. I know my account information for my psn account but not the Microsoft account

:)

Jan Razinov, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for that account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Mojang: "Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account. "

For options, you can also check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Jan Razinov Win User

How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for that account

Is there really no way to change the microsoft account? There must be some way this is the only way i can play with my friend minecraft.
  4. Jan Razinov Win User

Who should or can i contact with that?
  5. Francia J. Win User

It will depend with Mojang, Jan since this is an in-game account being used for Minecraft they will be able to check options for you.
  6. AcidicReigns Win User

PS5 Minecraft Microsoft Account login errors

RESOLVED:

Virtually no information online concerning this issue.

Solution:

Create a new Microsoft Account with a new email. My original account utilized my gmail address so I created an @outlook.com email account and then deleted all saved data on my PS5 and launched Minecraft. I then followed the instructions on how to log into a Microsoft Account and I logged into my new account. Now crossplay and realms are available. As well as the ability to find and invite friends.
Thema:

1. How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for... - Similar Threads - delete microsoft account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  8. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  9. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  10. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...