How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

Discus and support How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Uknowness, May 12, 2023.

1. Uknowness
    Uknowness Guest

How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict on how things work and they want it to be deleted asap but I don't think they'll believe me if I tell them that it takes 30 days to delete permanently. My question is, as soon as it's been 30 days does it automatically delete? I used my friend's account to be able to delete them but because I'm in school and I won't be able to access my friend's account until August, I'm not sure if it does it automatically. If it doesn't I'm going to have to make another email account so I'm able to do so and mark it if needed. If It does delete it automatically after 30 days how will I know if it's deleted? I would like for these accounts to no longer exist (not entirely by my choice) and I understand that my using someone else's account probably won't help but I'm trying to delete the account so I don't have access to my 2 Xbox accounts attached to them. Could I technically just delete the Xbox Account? If so please tell me how. I'm struggling a lot and need some help.

:)

Uknowness, May 12, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How can I do this "account swap" without losing stuff? Both accounts are mine, technically. I'd like help ASAP.

I need to delete an xbox account with my email on it, so I can change the email on the xbox account I actually use to the email on the account I deleted.

The account I actually play on and want to keep: Dawglover222

Account that needs to be deleted: PlumDay44983524

Someone set up my account with their email, and for something I had to make my own xbox account with my own email, so how can I use my email on the first account?

I don't want to delete the gmail email itself on the account that will be deleted, so what should I do?

Both accounts are technically mine, and the person who set it up for me does not use Xbox services. Their email is only going to no longer be affiliated with the first account, the one I wish to keep.

What do I do?
    Per https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-close-your-microsoft-account-c1b2d13f-4de6-6e1b-4a31-d9d668849979

"You can't use your old account name to create a new account after the account-deletion wait period expires."

As far as i am aware (someone can correct me if I am wrong) once you delete the account you wouldn't be able to use the same email again to create a new account.

Also the xbox account and email are essentially one and the same so since the first account was created with someone elses email the xbox account technically belongs to them. At least thats how support would typically see it.
  3. trustededit Win User

How to get Microsoft account back?

They only deleted my info not my account, it says the account “doesn’t exist” but someone is using the email name so it’s not deleted just the info so how can I get back in?
  4. A Lonely Lamma Win User

Corrupted account, Need help!!

I'm having a similar problem, my main account has a deleted email on it and I went to go log into xbox.com with my main account and it said that my account has been blocked because they think someone was using it to send spam and that they needed to send
    an email to my deleted email adress to verify that it was me and I cant recover my email account back because its been more than 6 months of it being deleted.
  5. Angel.21 Win User

Microsoft account and xbox

So I won't be able to use my email then. But I don't what to delete the Microsoft account I was going to delete the xbox account or are those the same thing
  6. Dawglover222 Win User

How can I do this "account swap" without losing stuff? Both accounts are mine, technically. I'd like help ASAP.

I'm fine with deleting the account I don't use, because I don't use it. I just wanted to know if it just deletes the email itself or not. Both accounts use Gmail, but I can delete the account I don't use so I can change the email on the one I do use.
Thema:

1. How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have... - Similar Threads - delete account i'm

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  8. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  9. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...