How can I contact Minecraft Game Copyright and Trademark Services?

Discus and support How can I contact Minecraft Game Copyright and Trademark Services? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I intend to make a children's play and would like to include the minecraft visual theme in the characters. I've tried looking online but I can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ana Valongo, May 9, 2023.

1. Ana Valongo
    Ana Valongo Guest

I intend to make a children's play and would like to include the minecraft visual theme in the characters. I've tried looking online but I can't find any contact.

:)

Ana Valongo, May 9, 2023
  2. Stephaccino Win User

3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Sales question.

The first-sale doctrine plays an important role in copyright and trademark law by limiting certain rights of a copyright or trademark owner. The doctrine enables the distribution chain of copyrighted products, library lending, gifting, video rentals and
    secondary markets for copyrighted works (for example, enabling individuals to sell their legally purchased books or CDs to others). In trademark law, this same doctrine enables reselling of trademarked products after the trademark holder put the products on
    the market. The doctrine is also referred to as the "right of first sale," "first sale rule," or "exhaustion rule."
  4. UseYourIlusion Win User

Trenched

Why are you going on about Copyright infringement? This isn't about copyright, it's about a Trademark infringement, they are not the same thing.

Yes, the similarity of ideas effects the degree to which a similar Trademark can be considered infringing, but that isn't the same as copyright. It is not about copying someone, it's about using a similar representation of a similar product, which can cause
    confusion.
  5. Onikoji Win User

Digital content access

I believe your incorrect. As there is a trademark and copyright sign on the product. It must adhere to copyright practices.
  6. hobblejp Win User

Trenched

[quote user="UseYourIlusion"]

Why are you going on about Copyright infringement? This isn't about copyright, it's about a Trademark infringement, they are not the same thing.

Yes, the similarity of ideas effects the degree to which a similar Trademark can be considered infringing, but that isn't the same as copyright. It is not about copying someone, it's about using a similar representation of a similar product, which can cause
    confusion.

[/quote]

still its not a similar representation of similar ideas again it like Mc Donalds claiming the trademark Mc
Thema:

1. How can I contact Minecraft Game Copyright and Trademark Services? - Similar Threads - contact Minecraft Game

2. How do I contact Minecraft support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft support?: My newly brought account, which is due to me missing the migration deadline, does not allow me to play multiplayer or realms. When I turn of my wifi, and play offline and then turn wifi on again,...
  3. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  4. How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: So to put it short, I play Minecraft on my ps4, but I'm using my Microsoft/Xbox gamer account to play on it. I didn't play yesterday on New Year's Day so I didn't notice the problem until today....
  5. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...
  6. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  7. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  8. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...: I can no longer play online Minecraft with my friend. We played last weekend. This weekend, we keep getting, "Connection to server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." The Xbox support agent...