How can I connect my Xbox account to my wb games account?

Discus and support How can I connect my Xbox account to my wb games account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying from 8 hours to connect my wb account and my Xbox account but it seems to be impossible for some reason. I tried to connect a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ciao Ossu, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Ciao Ossu
    Ciao Ossu Guest

I've been trying from 8 hours to connect my wb account and my Xbox account but it seems to be impossible for some reason. I tried to connect a new account and this seems to be possible but I would like to connect the account with the Xbox game pass and not a new one without it.

:)

Ciao Ossu, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re experiencing whenever you’re trying to link your WB account to your Xbox account so I can check that for you?
  3. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which means i cant unlink it. What can i do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ΜΑΝΟΣ

Sorry to hear that you already have an WB account connected to your Microsoft account.
    Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach WB support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it using the link below:
    https://support.wbgames.com/hc/en-us
  5. MoonlitAura Win User

Problem with epic games

I tried to connect my xbox account to an epic games account but it tells me that the accaount is already connected even if I have never done so how can I trace back to which epic games account is connected?

thanks
  6. ljaadc Win User

Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account"
    I have gone to the Epic Games website, logged in using the Xbox link, used my xbl credentials, and it logs me in. However, under Accounts/Connections Xbox is not connected. When I click on connect, I get the message that this xbl account is associated
    to another account. It's a never ending circle.
Thema:

1. How can I connect my Xbox account to my wb games account? - Similar Threads - connect account games

2. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  3. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  4. I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...: I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it connects to another Xbox account so how do i change it to the right Xbox account?...
  5. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  6. I dont know how to connect my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know how to connect my Epic games account: Hi, a while ago i got fortnite and I thought I didn't have an epics account. But then I was told it automatically creates one. I don't know the email or password , as I didn't know I had one, and...
  7. Unexpected epic games account connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected epic games account connected: I was trying to link my epic games account to my xbox but it said i could not because an account was already linked to my xbox. How do i find this account and disconnect it?...
  8. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account: I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account a7b7ba3d-ec74-483d-8cf4-c62d76ae76d0
  9. Non existing email connected to Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non existing email connected to Epic Games account: So I recently logged back into my old Epic Games account to see what was on there and I could still get in, but I don't have access to the email I have with it. I tried changing my email on the...
  10. I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox...: How can I get game pass on my pc 0478a747-05e8-450b-b161-444991826b57