How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?

Discus and support How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox? 8c8f7710-bb21-4f52-9d42-69a6eb5c1cef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kobi moshe, May 10, 2023.

  1. kobi moshe
    kobi moshe Guest

    How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?


    How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?

    :)
     
    kobi moshe, May 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

    How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?

    Hello kobi! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

    Can you explain farther your problem? I don't understand quite right, do you want to buy v-bucks in pc?

    Thanks!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?

    you dont, if you have no xbox then you cannot sync them to your account, on pc always purchased vbucks via in game or via the epic store. there maybe one way not sure if it will work, load up fortnite via cloud gaming through web browser.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Where has my v bucks gone?

    If you purchased the V-bucks from the Microsoft/Xbox store, then they can only be redeemed through an Xbox. Have you logged in to an Xbox to check or are you using a PC? I think that if you only use PC, then you should be buying the V-bucks from the Epic store.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

    In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my epic games account, I'm using a PC to play Fortnite(I DON'T HAVE A XBOX). how can I resolve the problem?
    As far as i am aware if you are using a PC to play fortnite then you needed to purchase the vbucks from the epic games store and not the Microsoft store.

    Vbucks purchased from the Microsoft store would only be good for fornite on Xbox. Someone can correct me if im wrong about this.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    V-Bucks

    Hi there!

    V-bucks bought from the Microsoft Store only applies to Fortnite on the Xbox One and not on PC. The PC title is not available on the Microsoft Store, therefore V-bucks will not be applied to your Fortnite account via Xbox Live on the PC. You will have to
    download the PC client from Epic Games website and then buy V-bucks from within the in-game store and it's bought directly from your EPIC account, not your Xbox Live account.

    If you need further help with this matter you can contact EPIC Games support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service


    I hope this helps!
Thema:

How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?

Loading...
  1. How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox? - Similar Threads - claim bucks store

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff

    in XboX Insiders
    Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments]
  6. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  7. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  8. I need help claiming my minecraft villager experience cape

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help claiming my minecraft villager experience cape: Ive tried everything ive seen online, equipping it in bedrock and going to support, (in which microsoft responded saying the order was recieved but it still wasnt in java) Now microsoft support...
  9. Is it possible for me to get claim mh original gamertag baxk as soon as u activate it? I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to get claim mh original gamertag baxk as soon as u activate it? I...: ???? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email me here with response and also.stoll can't fins the link to give me access to my account still...
  10. I was claiming a $8 v-bucks card when I accidentally pressed back because I put in the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was claiming a $8 v-bucks card when I accidentally pressed back because I put in the...: I was claiming a v-bucks card for my my son and I accidentally pressed back because I put on the wrong Gmail and then they said I already claimed it when I did not...