How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox?

Discus and support How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox? 8c8f7710-bb21-4f52-9d42-69a6eb5c1cef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kobi moshe, May 10, 2023.

1. kobi moshe
    kobi moshe Guest

:)

kobi moshe, May 10, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello kobi! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

Can you explain farther your problem? I don't understand quite right, do you want to buy v-bucks in pc?

Thanks!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

you dont, if you have no xbox then you cannot sync them to your account, on pc always purchased vbucks via in game or via the epic store. there maybe one way not sure if it will work, load up fortnite via cloud gaming through web browser.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Where has my v bucks gone?

If you purchased the V-bucks from the Microsoft/Xbox store, then they can only be redeemed through an Xbox. Have you logged in to an Xbox to check or are you using a PC? I think that if you only use PC, then you should be buying the V-bucks from the Epic store.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my epic games account, I'm using a PC to play Fortnite(I DON'T HAVE A XBOX). how can I resolve the problem?
    As far as i am aware if you are using a PC to play fortnite then you needed to purchase the vbucks from the epic games store and not the Microsoft store.

Vbucks purchased from the Microsoft store would only be good for fornite on Xbox. Someone can correct me if im wrong about this.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

V-Bucks

Hi there!

V-bucks bought from the Microsoft Store only applies to Fortnite on the Xbox One and not on PC. The PC title is not available on the Microsoft Store, therefore V-bucks will not be applied to your Fortnite account via Xbox Live on the PC. You will have to
    download the PC client from Epic Games website and then buy V-bucks from within the in-game store and it's bought directly from your EPIC account, not your Xbox Live account.

If you need further help with this matter you can contact EPIC Games support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. How can i claim v-bucks in pc from mt store cuz i dont have xbox? - Similar Threads - claim bucks store

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  5. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  6. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  7. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  8. warrany claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    warrany claim: i bought extended warranty on my controller and it is good till Feb 2025. I am trying to make a claim but it says I have no warranty. I have the reciept to proof it...
  9. Can not claim Xbox Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not claim Xbox Bundle: I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows...
  10. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...