How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...

Discus and support How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have purchased the wrong version of fifa for my son following him getting the Xbox x for his birthday on 16/11. He downloaded the Xbox one version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itz0J12344, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Itz0J12344
    Itz0J12344 Guest

How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...

Have purchased the wrong version of fifa for my son following him getting the Xbox x for his birthday on 16/11. He downloaded the Xbox one version rather than the Xbox. X one and I would like to get the rectified. The game was downloaded less than 24hrs ago. I have tried requesting refund but this has been denied. Needless to say I have a very upset birthday boy How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error?  Should have been Xbox... :eek:(Help!

:)

Itz0J12344, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox x not Xbox one

Hello again, in this case you have to repl to the refund decision email you received, as that is the only way to request/provide more information on your case and possibly receive an exemption.
  3. Georges C. Win User

How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox x not Xbox one

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Itz0J12344, if you purchased the wrong version of the game, you must request a refund for the link below, because you cannot exchange one game for another.

You will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. Itz0J12344 Win User

I did try but it was denied
  5. Paul Cook 74 Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I also have the same issue.

My son in his excitement downloaded the xbox one version of fifa 23 and didnt realise it was the wring version until he tried to play with his friends.

I contacted xbox and explained, unfortunately as he has played the game he is not eligible for a refund as it was a digital game.

I think this is really poor by xbox and i am looking to see how i can take it further however seems unlikely.
  6. Paul Cook 74 Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I also have the same issue however they dont want to know.

My son in his excitement downloaded the xbox one version of fifa 23 and didnt realise it was the wring version until he tried to play with his friends.

I contacted xbox and explained, unfortunately as he has played the game he is not eligible for a refund as it was a digital game.

I think this is really poor by xbox and i am looking to see how i can take it further however seems unlikely.
Thema:

1. How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox... - Similar Threads - change version fifa

2. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  8. How to change Mount And Blade: Bannerlord Version from 1.1.6 to 1.1.4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Mount And Blade: Bannerlord Version from 1.1.6 to 1.1.4?: i Bought bannerlord from microsoft store how to change the version? in steam i can change by click on the beta version menu in properties thanks ed6752ad-21fd-4cd4-9a7e-1e7e6cf93fa1
  9. Can you change game versions on the pc app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you change game versions on the pc app?: If so how? submitted by /u/Mr_Goose26 [link] [comments]
  10. Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one): Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one) cf61b5da-66dc-4a4a-87ab-a5130c13dea2