how can i change the microsoft alias before 30 day period

Discus and support how can i change the microsoft alias before 30 day period in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just recovered my account after being hacked but i realized the person that hacked me changed also the email, after i done the survey for recovery i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustKube, Jun 5, 2023.

1. JustKube
    JustKube Guest

i just recovered my account after being hacked but i realized the person that hacked me changed also the email, after i done the survey for recovery i need to change my email to the original since 30 days is just guaranteed for him to get back onto the account.

edit: please i need anwsers fast i really dont wanna risk my account being stolen again

:)

JustKube, Jun 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello JustKube<

Can you try to explain further what you meant by the last response?
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello JustKube,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your account was hacked, but I'm glad you were able to recover it.

When all security info is removed from a Microsoft account, the account is put into a restricted state for 30-days.

While we understand this 30-day period might be frustrating, this is done to protect and alert you in case the security info was removed by someone who had unauthorized access to your account.

We'll send notifications during the 30-days to the original security info, which could be a phone number or email address. These notifications are sent to alert you that changes were made to your security info.

Source: “Your security info change is still pending” or “You can’t access this site right now” Microsoft account message - Microsoft Support

I hope this information helps you. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

Hi Romain,

Thanks for the reply! When it comes to your alias, since you've chosen a non-Microsoft email address (in this case @gmail) and have verified it, then you should receive communications at it. If you've set it as your primary alias, then it would be the one
    used for logging into your Microsoft account (for email or on an Xbox etc.). Typically, your primary alias is your log in email address. Note: It can take up to 48 hours for the change to your email address to be implemented across all
    Microsoft services.

Once you make the change, you will need to wait a 30 day period before making any further changes to your security settings. Following that 30 day period, I recommend that you

update all of your Microsoft account security information
    to reflect any other changes or updates that you would need for the safety and security of your account as well.

Hope this helps you out a bit more!
  6. DustinClaeys Win User

Remove Gamertag from windows live ID

Sign into your Microsoft account (formerly known as windows live id) on account.live.com

On the OVERVIEW page that says "Account Summary" at the top, click on Add or Change Alias (found under the name and birthday).

On the next page click on Add Alias and then create a new Microsoft email address.

Make the new email the primary alias and then remove the old email that you want to use.

This will then associate your old/unused gamertag to that new email and will make your old email available to use on the different gamertag.

There will be a 30-day waiting period before you can create a new Microsoft account using that removed email address.
Thema:

1. how can i change the microsoft alias before 30 day period - Similar Threads - change microsoft alias

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  8. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  9. How to recover an Microsoft principal alias changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover an Microsoft principal alias changed: Hello, I need help, my Microsoft account got hacked and my alias for connecting got changed and i wanted to try the recovery form but i cant because i didnt linked my number or skype and since the...
  10. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...