How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email...

Discus and support How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just wanna change the email to an Xbox account (that I have used for many years) and I don’t have access anymore because the password was changed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaden Redmon, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Kaden Redmon
    Kaden Redmon Guest

How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email...

I just wanna change the email to an Xbox account (that I have used for many years) and I don’t have access anymore because the password was changed. Essentially it was created by my mom back when I first got a 360 and it has years and years of progress on it, I don’t wanna take her Microsoft account. I just wanna change the email on the Xbox account.

:)

Kaden Redmon, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email currently on the account

You’re welcome Kaden

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. Kaden Redmon Win User

How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email currently on the account

So I could only just add an email I have access too and that’s it. I don’t wanna erase her Microsoft email. But in order for me to have full access to the Xbox profile I’d have to do that. That’s unfortunate, thanks for the clarification though.
  4. Reymart Aniag Win User

Hello Josef, So I was preparing for cross-progression on rainbow six siege and was hoping to bring my progress from my Xbox to my PC, but my Ubisoft connect is linked to a different Xbox account that has my primary email. I was hoping I would be able to change my xboxlivefamily account to my primary email to basically merge the accounts but I get a message that says, "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias." Is there any way to work around this or some way to solve this?

Thanks,

Rey2rey9
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kaden

Just to confirm, no one has access to this account?
    Or the account was created and is used by your mom?

If it’s the second, just to let you know.
    an Xbox profile is linked to a Microsoft account, this means that is not possible to transfer only the Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account

A Microsoft account itself can contain aliases (emails), you can add and remove aliases, but if you delete an alias, that email address (if it’s a Microsoft email) is permanently deleted
    In case you need to know more about this check this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  6. RobBell6 Win User

My sons account has been hacked

Why are Microsoft unable to send recovery details to the email address associated with the account?

Also if it can’t be recovered how do I cancel the Xbox Live subscription because I can’t cancel it via the Xbox or accessing the account
Thema:

1. How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email... - Similar Threads - change email associated

2. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  3. Change email associated with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email associated with Xbox: Im trying to add my son’s email ending in @hotmail.com to his Xbox. Previously it was mine ending @hotmail.com. I’ve gone to add his email address as an alias then remove mine. Firstly, it...
  4. How do I change the email associated with the Microsoft account for my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email associated with the Microsoft account for my Xbox: So out of nowhere when I first turn on my Xbox and go to sign into my gamer profile I’ve had a message come up that says “ because you are accessing sensitive information we need you to put in the...
  5. How do I change the email address associated with my Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email address associated with my Xbox account?: Currently, I have a separate email address linked to my gamertag, and one for my laptop. I want to link my Xbox account to the account for my laptop so they are both connected to the same...
  6. Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...: My old Microsoft account got hacked a few months back, and I lost my Minecraft profile because I can't sign in without my Microsoft information. I've moved on to a new Microsoft account by now...
  7. Changing primary email associated with a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing primary email associated with a gamertag?: I got my Xbox when I was 13 years old and too young to have my own email. Due to this, we used my mothers email address to sign up for my Xbox account. Now, 10 years later at the age of 23, I...
  8. How do I change the email associated with my Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email associated with my Xbox One?: I have an email connected to my xbox one, and I wish to change it to a new email address, while still maintaining all my Xbox data on the new email. I still want the old email to function as a...
  9. How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...: I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft and when I recreated this account under the...
  10. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...