How can I change the currency when I changing my gamertag second time?

Discus and support How can I change the currency when I changing my gamertag second time? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how to do and it makes I can't pay money and change my name. Help! 25135428-db8d-4e1f-b467-9e07e950925a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bial109, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Bial109
    Bial109 Guest

I don't know how to do and it makes I can't pay money and change my name. Help!

:)

Bial109, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can you give some more information? Are you trying to change the tag on the website?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

gamertag

For more information on switching your gamertag. Take a look over the
    How to change your gamertag
    link.

"If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra.
    If you created your own gamertag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency)."
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

gamertag

Hi ZB,

If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did NOT choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free.

If you created your own gamertag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency).

Check out:
    How to change your Xbox Gamertag

Best Wishes
  5. CHANGING GAMERTAG Win User

How to change gamertag for the second time

Okay! Thank you so much for the help! :))
  6. CHANGING GAMERTAG Win User

How to change gamertag for the second time

so i change it on the console and when i try to change it again it says “something is wrong try again.” So i am trying on the computer and when I go and type the new gamertag and change it, it leaves me on the same page. It shows no where to pay and no directions to paying like you said.
Thema:

1. How can I change the currency when I changing my gamertag second time? - Similar Threads - change currency changing

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...