How can i change sports rivals language?

Discus and support How can i change sports rivals language? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i just bought kinect sports rival and i its with wrong languge. What should i do? 9047b31c-95dc-46f5-8ed7-3c25c7a7e6e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by astk33, Nov 16, 2017.

  1. astk33
    astk33 Guest

    How can i change sports rivals language?


    hello i just bought kinect sports rival and i its with wrong languge.

    What should i do?

    :)
     
    astk33, Nov 16, 2017
    #1
  2. tzachie
    tzachie Guest
    Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English

    hi Please help,

    on my xbox one s [kinect sports rivals] language got changed

    how can i change language from czech republic to English
     
    tzachie, Nov 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Nov 16, 2017
    #3
  4. OsamaS1 Win User

    change language from czech to English for Kinect sports rivals

    I bought X box one in Czech Republic along with Kinect. My console langauge is English

    The package included a game Kinect Sports Rivals. The language is Czech for this game. How can I change the language from Czech to English?
  5. OsamaS1 Win User

    change language from czech to English for Kinect sports rivals

    I bought X box one in Czech Republic along with Kinect. My console langauge is English

    The package included a game Kinect Sports Rivals. The language is Czech for this game. How can I change the language from Czech to English?
  6. OsamaS1 Win User

    change language from czech to English for Kinect sports rivals

    I bought X box one in Czech Republic along with Kinect. My console langauge is English

    The package included a game Kinect Sports Rivals. The language is Czech for this game. How can I change the language from Czech to English?
  7. OsamaS1 Win User

    change language from czech to English for Kinect sports rivals

    I bought X box one in Czech Republic along with Kinect. My console langauge is English

    The package included a game Kinect Sports Rivals. The language is Czech for this game. How can I change the language from Czech to English?
  8. Lofty Who Win User

    Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Thema:

How can i change sports rivals language?

Loading...
  1. How can i change sports rivals language? - Similar Threads - change sports rivals

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...