How Can I Change My Currency From KYD to USD?

Discus and support How Can I Change My Currency From KYD to USD? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I bought a $50 digital gift card online, I live in the Caribbean where our currency is KYD and our region isnt available on Xbox, I redeemed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sheapple, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Sheapple
    Sheapple Guest

Recently I bought a $50 digital gift card online, I live in the Caribbean where our currency is KYD and our region isnt available on Xbox, I redeemed the code on the Xbox app on my desktop that was set too Cayman Islands (where I’m from) and now Microsoft is telling me that I have multiple currencies available. I am able to use USD but not KYD so I currently have $50 KYD and less than a dollar USD. Let me know as soon as possible if there is a way to fix this.

:)

Sheapple, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can't convert the KYD to USD. You need to redeem another USD gift card on your account to make the purchase. The KYD balance can only be spent on your country's store.

Hope this helps
  3. Shah Ameerr Win User

I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD.

But I have the same currency both are USD so how do I know which is from which region and I have to change the region of my windows store or what to use that money?
  4. Юра Юркеви Win User

ошибка 8C15000C на всех российских аккаунтах в xbox 360[error 8C15000C on all Russian accounts in xbox 360]

I've consulted your concern about your issue with our support here. We've got an answer to which why your account unable to use your currency from Microsoft Store.

Due to the law implemented by the government of Russia, Microsoft decided to change the currency of Microsoft Store Russia to USD for Russian gamers to still avail any digital games using USD currency.

This doesn't mean that you can't purchase anything though, other digital codes such as Gold subscriptions or anything can still be purchase through retailer store in your country.
    That's the reason why your currency is not available anymore at the Microsoft Store.

I'm sorry, this doesn't mean that you're not be able to purchase digital items from your Microsoft account, it just happened that your government did not allow to use Russian currency from your region. It change only to US currency, but you can still purchase
    digital items to your account.
    Yes, your previous digital purchased should work.
    Please understand that due to the law implemented by the government of Russia, Microsoft decided to change the currency of Microsoft Store Russia to USD for Russian gamers to still avail any digital games using USD currency.
    I'm sorry, yes, in order for you to purchase from your account using USD currency, you can purchase Xbox Gift Card or Microsoft Gift card in USD currency to any retailer store in your region. Then, redeem it to your account.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

gamertag

Hello Mo455,

The gamer tag changes $9.99 USD or $8.99 euros. You can convert that to your currency amount.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. vantaspin Win User

“multiple currencies” How to fix?

Ok, so as I said I changed the billing address and forgot to change it back. Is there a way to change it yes or no?

Both currencies says USD I would imagine it’s because I changed my billing address to my location which is Grand Cayman but my region on xbox is The United States.
Thema:

1. How Can I Change My Currency From KYD to USD? - Similar Threads - Change Currency KYD

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...