how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the...

Discus and support how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t change any of my online player settings by myself says i need a parent 6346afdc-481c-4ee1-92d4-a9eba4caaa23 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vRocoso, Nov 24, 2022.

1. vRocoso
    vRocoso Guest

how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the...

I can’t change any of my online player settings by myself says i need a parent

:)

vRocoso, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the parent account

3. vRocoso Win User

how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the parent account

Can you tell me when its supposed to?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Vrocoso

Sorry to say but in this case you may need to wait until your Microsoft account reach the adulthood if the family organizer account can’t be accessible
  5. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

xbox profile picture

Check if your account is an adult access this can stop you from changing it if it's seen as a children's account
  6. SpikeySato Win User

How do I give my children their own gamertags whilst using my X Box One account?

I have an X Box One with gold pass and want to add my children as users with their own gamertag is this possible from my account? Thanks.
    As long as your xbox account is set to the console any xbox accout create and used on that xbox will have access to the gold memebership.

Just set them up there own xbox account and whatever gamertag you want them to have. Just set up child protection and locks.
Thema:

1. how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the... - Similar Threads - change accout childrens

2. Account was hacked, email changed by hacker, want account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked, email changed by hacker, want account back: A couple months ago, my brothers account was hacked and the email was changed. I cant seem to get in contact with a real human and the virtual assistant is not helping at all. As I had microsoft...
  3. Fable 3 Xbox user name change, corrupt files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Xbox user name change, corrupt files: ive been playing fable 3 on my pc, I changed my Xbox gammer tag and now I cannot sign into my old 360 account inside the game. I tried restarting my computer, the game, logging out of my Xbox...
  4. My Microsoft/Minecraft account got hacked and they changed my username, email, password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft/Minecraft account got hacked and they changed my username, email, password and...: So one day I got a email that my information had been changed and the Country/Region was United Arab Emirates, I have my credit card and I also have a Gamepass membership on the account as well....
  5. someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old...: someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old games and subscriptions with my new profile? 331c3cdf-d505-4299-bbe4-08c630fc7540
  6. Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on...: Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on Series S !!! Games such as: Red Dead Redemption 2 Borderlands 3 Metro Exodus Dying Light Dead Rising 3...
  7. Why can’t I change my Minecraft Java username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my Minecraft Java username?: I want to change my minecraft java username, but for some reason, no matter what i type it says that it’s offensive or is already taken. Why is this happening and why cant i fix it? this happens...
  8. How to change Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: I want to change the Microsoft account associated with my Minecraft account. It is currently using a Gmail account, although I changed it to a different Gmail. I want to change it to my main...
  9. how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame: how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame, ive tried to leave family group and most of the solution on youtube but none of it worked for me...
  10. My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back: Dears, I have my xbox account and 2 of my kids have xbox accounts linked to my account (my family) but the accounts changed to adult account. I tried to rectify this and changed the accounts...