How can i change minecraft migrated account email lmao

Discus and support How can i change minecraft migrated account email lmao in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; contacted support microsoft and mojang they didnt help me lol useless asf i wanan change to another email as this one is not being used anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Denis Redzicc, Mar 15, 2023.

1. How can i change minecraft migrated account email lmao

contacted support microsoft and mojang they didnt help me lol useless asf i wanan change to another email as this one is not being used anymore

:)

Denis Redzicc, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Denis!

Please be informed that Minecraft account migration to Microsoft account is permanent and cannot be undone anymore.

To be clear, you cannot transfer it to a different Microsoft account. What we can do is to manage your Microsoft account by changing its primary email address. Please also note that we cannot add an existing Microsoft email address to your Microsoft account because they're both Microsoft accounts. It works only if you add a new Microsoft email or 3rd party email address that's not currently linked to a Microsoft account.

You can change that by going to https://account.microsoft.com > Your info > Edit account info.
  3. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  4. Cappy . Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

I am trying to recover my microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft of which have been migrated from mojang. How could i know the email if the hacker has changed it?
  5. mauricio tumalan Win User

Minecraft Account Migration, need to repurchase game???

Hello. I’m Mauricio, an Expert and a Minecraft gamer. I'll be happy to help you out today. I'm a Minecraft player and I understand that this situation is complicated, but according to Minecraft's security and privacy policy.

Only the account owners themselves can make changes by accessing their own account. In case you don't know the email, you can present your Minecraft account transaction ID for Minecraft to be able to locate your account.

In case you don't know the transaction ID and forgot your email, we have some alternatives for that.

NOTE: If you have not migrated your account to Mojang before, this migration is no longer available and currently the only alternative is to migrate your Minecraft account to Microsoft.

>> You may also turn to your email Company's support to try to regain access to your email.

>> In this link you have instructions to change your Minecraft account email

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

>> Change email in Legacy Account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

You may also turn to your email Company's support to try to regain access to your email.

So far there are no other solutions for this, but Microsoft can update and come with news in the migration process, but so far the conditions are these to recover and migrate an account, it is necessary to prove your account identity, respecting the policy Privacy Policy. Otherwise, other players will be able to access other people's accounts with ease.

Here at this link you can find the FAQ with the best questions about migration and microsoft account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Thank you in advance for understanding, I hope this can help you!
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. How can i change minecraft migrated account email lmao - Similar Threads - change minecraft migrated

2. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  7. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  8. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  9. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  10. How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated): How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated) Because I think someone is trying to hack into my account! 31c643e3-d5bf-4f21-bd72-913b57dfbbdf