How can I change an organizer to a member?

Discus and support How can I change an organizer to a member? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know how to change an organizer to a member without having to get a new family account. b6bd51fa-dd17-4313-8979-12a237ab1d63 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SunshineRoberts, Mar 26, 2023.

1. How can I change an organizer to a member?

I need to know how to change an organizer to a member without having to get a new family account.

:)

SunshineRoberts, Mar 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Ask the current organizer to transfer their ownership to another member of the family sharing group. They can do this by going to Settings > [their name] > Family Sharing > Family Sharing Settings, and selecting the new member they want to transfer ownership to.

The new organizer will receive a notification that they have been assigned as the new organizer. They'll need to accept the invitation to become the new organizer.

Once the new organizer has accepted the invitation, the previous organizer will become a member of the family sharing group.
  3. B H6 Win User

change a organizer to a member

The organizer may need to remove the account first as a member and then re-add as an organizer? As the organizer she can not remover herself, I created another organizer who can not remove her organizer account or change it to member?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Is the member still a minor? If yes, I apologize but the organizer is the only one that can manage.
  5. lilstephon Win User

Change Organizer to Member

try https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The organizer may need to remove the account first as a member and then re-add as an organizer.

To do so, ask the organizer to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family.
Thema:

1. How can I change an organizer to a member? - Similar Threads - change organizer member

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  8. Change account to make organizer into child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change account to make organizer into child account: Hello, I need some tech help. When we got our xbox, I set up an account for my son. I then set up a different account from my daughter using a different email address as I was not tech savvy...
  9. I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...: I was put into a family group when I made my microsoft account, (even though I never asked to be) and I am the only one in it. However, I am not the family organizer, and thus I cannot change any...
  10. How do I change the family organizer to a family member and create a new family organizer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the family organizer to a family member and create a new family organizer?: How do I change the family organizer to a family member and create a new family organizer? 2e88df4f-41df-4965-b9f3-2ddeed9ebf37