how can i change a family settings pass if i no longer have access to the email?

Discus and support how can i change a family settings pass if i no longer have access to the email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im trying to play fallout new vegas on the xbox 360, because its 18+ im being asked for a 'family settings pass', which i cant remember. The microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sdnljvjdbjv, Feb 14, 2023.

1. sdnljvjdbjv
    sdnljvjdbjv Guest

how can i change a family settings pass if i no longer have access to the email?

im trying to play fallout new vegas on the xbox 360, because its 18+ im being asked for a 'family settings pass', which i cant remember. The microsoft account that the console is linked to also doesnt exist anymore because it was my dads account and he's deleted the email, doesnt remember his password and has since changed his phone number - so thats not accessible either .

i dont want to create a new account because that would mean losing all my data , so i was wondering if there was a way to transfer that data from the old account to the new one, or be able to get in contact with someone who cuould help with that as microsoft's ' virtual agents' are just a pain in the ****.

:)

sdnljvjdbjv, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello,Sdnljvjdbjv, unfortunately there is no way for you to remove yourself from the family account by yourself, the system will always send a request to the account that was the organizer of the family.
  3. SLACK8708 Win User

Changing Xbox Console Companion Email

I changed all my Live accounts email addresses, we no longer had access to them. However when we changed. Our daughters it deleted my main family email entirely. I would like to log in on the computer with an email not attached to any Xbox Accounts. How
    can I?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Changing Email that I no longer have access to

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there's no way around this. You can try contacting support directly to see if they'll help, because without access to that email, there's no way to add the alias.
  5. LousyCoast45020 Win User

My profile can't be recovered

how can i update my microsoft live email address for xbox if i no longer have access to the email that i initially set up? I've done the password reset option but i can not access that email address to reset my password so i could update my email
  6. NovasK27926 Win User

Managing My Live account

here's a problem... i cant sign into my @live account, (forgot pass) and the recovery email no longer exits..... so how can i change the recovery email to the main email i use now?
Thema:

1. how can i change a family settings pass if i no longer have access to the email? - Similar Threads - change family settings

2. HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.: I want to set a screen time on the family group organiser! I set up the Box incorrectly and my child (14) has to login as me (the adult/organiser). How can I either set a screen time on the...
  3. Family profiles and changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family profiles and changes: I am the parent with an Xbox game pass account and have two children using an Xbox and a PC. The game pass is purchased under my email address. This was set up a long time ago when I my son was...
  4. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  5. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  6. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  7. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...
  8. I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...: I was put into a family group when I made my microsoft account, (even though I never asked to be) and I am the only one in it. However, I am not the family organizer, and thus I cannot change any...
  9. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  10. Why can't I change my family online saftey settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my family online saftey settings: I have a problem with changing my online and saftey settings, when I do try to change it gives me an error that the page is not found. I have tried methods with Microsoft family settings like...