How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it?

Discus and support How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! This is kind of an odd question but is there a way to cancel a realm without being the owner? My ex boyfriend and I made a realm together several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paige Hope, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Paige Hope
    Paige Hope Guest

Hi! This is kind of an odd question but is there a way to cancel a realm without being the owner? My ex boyfriend and I made a realm together several months ago and we put it on my card, but now I have a realm that I can’t access because of the breakup lol. Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!

:)

Paige Hope, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

I am so sorry you are going through this! I really understand this situation.

In this situation there are only 3 options:

- Contact your bank so they can block the payment. ( this will probably end the Realm but it may have other consequences, like blocking the account, depending on Mojang )

- Contact Mojang Support directly.

- Contact Xbox Support ( This must be the last option, since it has less chance to work, okay? )

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

I really hope this gets solved soon!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft realms

By not being able to do anything you mean break blocks and craft tools?

I have seen some of the local community in my region also have issues when they log into the realm, that i moderate, for the 1st time. That usually occurs with some lag which prevents them from doing anything. After the initial log in they are able to join
    without any issues.

If you are not experiencing any lag then i suspect you might have certain privilages disabled on the realm. The realm owner can designate what the members can and can not do in the realm. Might want to have that looked at.
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

Greetings!

What you are seeing is intended as worlds created on individual devices are created locally and accessible when the creator is logged in on that device, but they are not sustained online and therefore not accessible if the creator is offline on the device
    that created the world.

What you are referring to for the persistent world is a Realm.

Realms allow a world to be maintained online even without the host and owner being signed in or on the device that locally created it.

Realms are not stored locally like standard worlds and thus would be accessible from any invited account or the owner from any device.

For more info on Realms be sure to check out the
    Minecraft Realms page!

Hope that helps clarify and post back if you have any follow up questions!
  5. RailTurtle Win User

Xbox Clubs

The name of the realms is: Hot Potato Realms. The owner is . Minecraft clubs are only visible to the members inside it and has the following settings locked even to the owner:

Membership: How can People Join? Invite only

Activity Feed: Who can post in the feed? Members

Chat: Who can view chat? Members

Ownership: Delete Club, Transfer ownership

The above settings are grayed out and impossible to select.
  6. APRICOT174 Win User

Minecraft realms plus subscription: no option to cancel subcription.

I had another look at the minecraft.net website, again it says that the realm is active, yet shows no option to cancel it. It does show that I had a previous realm from years ago on java edition, so it's likely an issue with the realm I'm currently trying to cancel itself.

I haven't recieved any emails about the realm being renewed from microsoft.

I realised just recently I actually have been attempting to do this all from a different pc from which I purchased the realm on, only to check that device and find that there was still no option to cancel the realm from.
Thema:

1. How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it? - Similar Threads - cancel Realm without

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  4. How can I cancel my already expired mincraft realm subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my already expired mincraft realm subscription?: I have been so overcharged by minecraft realm. I currently have an expired realm and I'm still getting charged. So frustrating. Last year they charged me for 1-2 extra realms for several months...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm: It says I purchased the realm through the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I go to where you manage your realms and click on Manage and it brings me to my Microsoft account subscription management...
  6. Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription: My brother bought a subscription to a Minecraft Realm a couple months past, and since he now doesn't use it anymore, wants to cancel it. Unfortunately, he just can't. In the Minecraft client, it...
  7. Cancelar mi suscripción realm[Translation-Cancel my realm subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelar mi suscripción realm[Translation-Cancel my realm subscription]: Estoy muy angustiado, ya que no se como cancelar mi suscripción de mes gratis a realm. Tengo minecraft Windows 10, y al poner administrar realm , me lleva a comprar este producto en la tienda....
  8. Can’t cancel minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t cancel minecraft realm: When I try to cancel my subscription it just takes me to minecraft store page 8c6d9274-b998-48df-b1f3-f465868f937f
  9. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888
  10. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. 마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진) 그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요? [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel...