How can I call Microsoft I got scammed!

Discus and support How can I call Microsoft I got scammed! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need serious help i got scammed for my account and dont have access to it at all anymore he changed everything!How can i call microsoft or what can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OscarContreras5, Apr 28, 2020.

1. How can I call Microsoft I got scammed!

I need serious help i got scammed for my account and dont have access to it at all anymore he changed everything!How can i call microsoft or what can i do?

:)

OscarContreras5, Apr 28, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello OscarContreras5,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you noticed authorized access and changes to your Microsoft account. We have a support article that provides information about what to do if

your account is compromised
    . If you would like to reach out to the support team, you must request a call back or chat with them through the
    Xbox Support website. Be sure to let us know the results
    OscarContreras5!
  3. BreandanMaloney Win User

Microsoft support or not ?

If you requested a call from Microsoft through the support website, it's most likely Microsoft. I got a call from the same number and it was most definitely Microsoft Support.

Just because somebody is Indian does not mean they're scamming you.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

I got scammed

6. frazzy21 Win User

I got scammed

im so sorry how did it happen?
Thema:

1. How can I call Microsoft I got scammed! - Similar Threads - call Microsoft got

2. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  3. Call Center for Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Call Center for Microsoft: Received 2 call backs and each time ignored. Calls were answered but I was left on live call while the call center agents chatted amongst themselves. I waited a bit on the 1st call. Asking "Hello,...
  4. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  5. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  6. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  7. How do I get back onto call with a Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back onto call with a Microsoft employee?: After figuring out how to access my fathers old email account for my Xbox, my call ended. I was on call with a Microsoft employee troubleshooting my account until he said it was at 20% until...
  8. How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?: I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to...
  9. How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me: I’ve been trying to get in contact with the support team for days now and I keep getting the run around due to your automated system! I CAN’T SIGN IN due to the two step verification process code...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...: My minecraft account got hacked, I log in with Microsoft and it asks me to purchase minecraft, my minecraft username has been changed to bbumble, Call Support keeps showing me an error and tells...