How can I appeal my suspension

Discus and support How can I appeal my suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to appeal my suspension I have never been in trouble before and the person who reported me was being toxic and stalking my family but yet I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IcyRogue82, Dec 11, 2022.

1. IcyRogue82
    IcyRogue82 Guest

I want to appeal my suspension I have never been in trouble before and the person who reported me was being toxic and stalking my family but yet I get reported for nothing what is wrong with this picture and I reported them several times but I get in trouble I guess I'll have to sue

:)

IcyRogue82, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on appealing your suspension.

If you want to file for a case review with your suspension you may do so by following the guide on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Hope that helps!
  3. Deacon Legacy Win User

Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

But all suspensions were for the same thing so I appealed with the exact same message for each appeal, how can they see an issue with 3 of my suspensions and appeal me for it but then see no issues with 2 of my suspensions and deny my appeal when they're all for the same thing and I used the same message for each appeal? I'm trying to make sense of it but It just doesn't make sense to me.
  4. SicKid2813 Win User

SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT WHEN NOT EVEN ON XBOX OR MAKING ANY POSTS

But how can someone get a suspension for something almost a half a year ago? 2nd I was on the phone with customer service and not even on my xbox during the most recent suspension. I can not even appeal it
  5. Daft Badger Win User

How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

A case review is the only way to appeal a suspension so if you are not eligible for a case review due to the length of your suspension then there is no other way to appeal it.

Buying/selling is not allowed in LFG posts,even for in game currency, so i highly doubt the suspension would be overturned anyway.

I know other people do it & if they get reported then they'd be suspended as well.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

No problem. If you read a similar thread HERE it shows what part of the rules it is.
Thema:

1. How can I appeal my suspension - Similar Threads - appeal suspension

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i appeal my Xbox Ambasasador suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i appeal my Xbox Ambasasador suspension.: Hello. I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador's Program For: Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, X) Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums Patterns...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. suspension appeal automatically denied?

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension appeal automatically denied?: Hi i was recently received a communication suspension on my account for a whole YEAR due to someone finding my account information and repeatedly changing my xbox gamerpic to inappropriate things....
  7. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  8. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  9. How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?: I was permanently banned in Xbox for "Harassing other players through written or verbal communication" according to enforcement team case review. The thing is, yes i was being toxic but it was...
  10. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...