How can I add my Minecraft profile back and delete a hackers?

Discus and support How can I add my Minecraft profile back and delete a hackers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account was recently hacked. I changed my Microsoft account password so they shouldn’t be able to access my account. But they added a nee... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shrikar Dayalu, Aug 27, 2022.

1. How can I add my Minecraft profile back and delete a hackers?

My Minecraft account was recently hacked. I changed my Microsoft account password so they shouldn’t be able to access my account. But they added a nee profile to my Minecraft account and now my old one doesn’t show up anymore. Is there any way I can add my profile back and delete theirs?

:)

Shrikar Dayalu, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Pierce H. Win User

Hello!

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community, a community sourced forum for answers and discussions. Sorry to hear about your compromised account, I'll try to help the best I can. If you are talking about an unauthorized username change for a Minecraft: Java Edition account, you'll need to contact Minecraft Support here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new They will be able to assist further with changing your username back if possible.

If you are facing a different issue, could you explain further on the issue you are facing? What do you mean by a new profile?

Additionally, I recommend reviewing this Xbox Support article about compromised accounts to ensure your account is secure.

Secure your account if you think you’ve been hacked (Xbox Support)

I hope this answers your question! If it did, let us know by marking this answer as the solution to help others! If you have more questions related to this, feel free to reply to this post.

Have a great day,

3. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

The next system update

5. MidPigeon6371 Win User

Account info is not wrong

I did this and yes it worked but it deleted a profile I had on it with all my accomplishments for my GTA, Minecraft ect. games , it still shows the data in my storage under unknown profile how do I get that back on my new profile??
  6. Christopher Gibson3 Win User

Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny hacker's account

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. As I stated in the original post, I am NOT interested in recovering my MICROSOFT account, which has already been deleted and suspended by the MSA recovery team.

However, I would like to know how I can forcefully change the MSA associated to my Minecraft: Java Edition account as it is currently linked the the hacker's MSA, which I can obviously not access.
Thema:

1. How can I add my Minecraft profile back and delete a hackers? - Similar Threads - add Minecraft profile

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  4. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  5. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  6. Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft: Can you add naturally spawning volcanoes to minecraft ee8fcd52-8b9c-4d3e-bd44-ba3af71b54fe
  7. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  8. Why don't I have an 'Add friend' tab on minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I have an 'Add friend' tab on minecraft on nintendo switch: I keep going over and over and over this. Sooo frustrating. 1. We have a switch 2. We have a son playing switch minecraft 3. We register on line 4. He wants to add a friend 5. We DONT have...
  9. Can't add a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add a friend on Minecraft: When I try to add a friend in Minecraft it tells me that I can't because of how my Xbox account is set up, I've tried to edit my Xbox account but it just sends me to a website saying I can't...
  10. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b