How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

Discus and support How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kirby Connarty, Mar 11, 2024.

  1. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?


    I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox and family sharing apps, I’ve also tried signing in and out and just keep getting the message that you cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft acc is set up. I’ve spent 2 days on this.

    Anyone else able to help?

    :)
     
    Kirby Connarty, Mar 11, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

    Hi Kirby, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, let us review if all these options are enabled:

    Using the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, enable Multiplayer for Minecraft.

    In the Xbox Family Settings app:

    Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

    Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

    Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

    To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app

    Then, check his account privacy settings:

    Please, enter this site:

    https://account.xbox.com/settings

    On the Privacy Tab, allow "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text"

    [​IMG]

    Then, switch over to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab:

    Allow:

    "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"

    "You can add friends"

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I hope this helps.
  3. randomname00 Win User

    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

    These are children enrolled/managed by my parent account. Their tablets are setup to use their Microsoft account in Minecraft but are unable to add friends.
  4. Pain130798 Win User

    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

    first check if the minecraft account his using on his phone is the same as his microsoft account or is link to it, then go to a pc with windows 10 and launch the xbox companion app, log in it using his microsoft account and search for his friend there.
  5. randomname00 Win User

    Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

    Crickets. No suppott from Microsoft or the Minecraft group.
  6. ice_lc Win User

    Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children

    It is already a home console and children can play 2 Minecraft games for which I redeemed codes on my account but they cannot use Explorers pack add-on. Only I can see it in my account.
Thema:

How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

Loading...
  1. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft? - Similar Threads - add children friends

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends: I can add my children as friends (and they don't have to accept which is disturbing), they are unable to add friends even though the Xbox permissions are set to allow friends, join clubs, etc. We...
  9. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  10. I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this?: I just created my free XBox Live account, associated (I think) with my Microsoft Account, and now I'd like to add two minors to Xbox live and eventually get gold memberships so they can play...