How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console?

Discus and support How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How can I add 2nd player on Fortnite using 2nd controller on same Xbox console? I added/created a new profile. I logged out and logged back in, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Squirrel07, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Squirrel07
    Squirrel07 Guest

How can I add 2nd player on Fortnite using 2nd controller on same Xbox console? I added/created a new profile. I logged out and logged back in, but still can’t seem to get the 2nd person/profile to show up. Adding player 2 by using a 2nd controller shouldn’t be this hard, so I’m guessing there must be a trick….

:)

Squirrel07, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Jantarss Win User

Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?

But normally including Fortnite it is not necessary. Normally for all other playing must be console started with my account, then my children can switch to their account and everything is OK. I have the only problem with this split screnn feature, that is
    why I am trying to understand, if I can use the splitscreen somehow without making the console the home Xbox.

Generally I found the only way how to run Fortnite splitscreen on my console:

1. returned back my home Xbox to my console

2. start Fortnite under occount of one child

3. inside game first log out other players and then log in second child - only in this case possibility to add 2nd player become active.
  4. Fraxture Point Win User

Joining a seed not as multi-player ??

The 2nd player can play the game since it's on the same console, I just want the 2nd person to be able to open my world without being in 2 player mode.
  5. Krisander 1998 Win User

Black Ops 3 Season Pass

I'm sorry Teenzy, but you can only share gold membership, games and add-on if you play on the same console (Split-Screen). If you want to play with the other player on the 2nd console you have to buy the season pass on that console/account as well
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Two xboxs help

Hello Sam O, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you have two Xbox consoles and want to play Fortnite on both at the same time with separate accounts.

Here are some steps you could follow:

Share your Game Pass subscription: Microsoft allows you to share your Game Pass subscription between two consoles. You can set one of the consoles as your “primary Xbox,” which means the Game Pass subscription will be available to everyone on that console. Any titles you own as part of your game library will also be available to anyone on that secondary console

Use split screen mode: If both players are in the same location, you can use split screen mode in Fortnite. Connect a second controller to the console and select a user account. In Fortnite, hold “X” (PlayStation) or “A” (Xbox) to log into player 2

Using the same Fortnite account on different consoles: Players can use the same Fortnite account on different consoles.

However, you will need to link each of your console accounts to your Epic Games account to enable cross-platform use.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console? - Similar Threads - add 2nd player

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. How to add 2nd player to lego skywalker saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add 2nd player to lego skywalker saga: Hi we have downloaded Lego skywalker sage and been playing for a few days now. The issue is we can not get a second player to drop in. We did have 2 players but dropped the 2nd player out and now...
  9. cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop: Hi, I bought this game to play with my daughter but cant seem to connect the 2nd controller. There is a prompt in the top right hand corner that says add 2nd player by pressing A but nothing...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player: I'm trying to play Minecraft Dungeons multi-player off-line and having trouble adding the 2nd player. I have two xbox controllers connected to the PC. Both controller show they they are on. When...