How can i access to my XBox profile?

Discus and support How can i access to my XBox profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It all started after i migrated my minecraft(mojang) account to my microsoft account email. It automatically creates xbox gamertag of the same username... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hrishi__, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Hrishi__
    Hrishi__ Guest

It all started after i migrated my minecraft(mojang) account to my microsoft account email. It automatically creates xbox gamertag of the same username which was my minecraft username(note* Not IGN) in my case it was "Hrishi8". The next process after migration to access to the minecraft account is through xbox. But i already had a xbox gamertag on the same email before migration that is "Hrishi82440" and after migration my minecraft java account MAYBE got overlapped by my previous xbox gamertag which was "Hrisi82440". My problem here is that i couldnt access to my "Hrishi8" profile. I've tried many ways to log in to that profile but i am unsuccesful. I think "Hrishi82440" overlapped "Hrishi8" because when i log in to my xbox account my profile gamertag is "Hrishi82440" but when i try to rename to a new gamertag it says that my current gamertag is "Hrishi8". I just want to access to my "Hrishi8" profile but im not being able to.

Current Shown Gamertag: Hrishi82440

Minecraft Gamertag : Hrishi8

Both gamertags are on the same email and i couldnt access to Hrishi8.

How can i access to my XBox profile? [​IMG]

:)

Hrishi__, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Hrishi__,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Hrishi__ Win User

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get on my pc for a few days. I'll try to get on today asap.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Hrishi__,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you and help you back to gaming.

We really appreciate for a very detailed post. However, we would like to know, how did you login to your account?

Just to give you an overview of the migration and login process.

When you make your purchase, you will be prompted to link a Microsoft account. You can then select a Minecraft username and log into the game using your Microsoft credentials. When you restart the launcher for the first time after migration, you may be taken to the Mojang login screen, or a screen still asking you to migrate. Please use the 'Go Back' button OR the 'X' (depending on which of the below screens you see) to get back to the login selection screen. You will then select 'Microsoft Login' to enter your new credentials.

It's not in the migration instructions, but after the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account. Startup will take longer, but it sure works. On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the Mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it and add a new account to the launcher.

If you have done those mentioned above and there your issue started, usually, the log-out from the launcher and log in using the Microsoft login option do the trick. If for some reason you were not able to recognize what account you have migrated, you may need to reach out to Mojang in that way they can check the account you migrated to. Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.

As an additional information with regards to some of your concerns about this migration kindly check or visit to this article for more and accurate information. Here is the link. Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ – Home.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. MoroseStorm36 Win User

Ok guys have a question about profile content

ok thanks man i didn't understand how it worked. question for you what if i create a new profile on the same xbox can i still access the dlc from my old profile
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

My stepdad passed how can I access his profile

Hey there, KING!

I am very sorry to see about the passing of your step father. My condolences. However, we are unable to assist with recovering passwords here on our forums. You will need to go through the account
    recovery
    process to see if you can gain access to it, but if that doesn't help out, you will need to contact us via phone or chat support to see if they can assist further.

I do hope you are able to get everything in order here. Please let me know if you have any other concerns that need to be addressed. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. How can i access to my XBox profile? - Similar Threads - access profile

2. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  3. I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…: I accidentally revoked Epic Games permission to access my Xbox Profile Info. Does anyone know how to get to those permissions to turn it back on? It was a list of games that I played that had...
  4. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  5. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810
  6. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  7. Whenever I try and access my Xbox profile I am redirected to a non existent website and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try and access my Xbox profile I am redirected to a non existent website and...: I have been trying to sort this out for ages in order to play Minecraft online. Whenever I try and access acount.xbox.com and sign in, I am told that the website is not existent. This is the...
  8. I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...
  9. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  10. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...: I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile) The email that I used to retrieve the outlook password is expired because it was a school...