How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...

Discus and support How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My purchased Puzzle packs have disappeared. Specifically Galapogos, State flowers 1, 2 and 3, HELP c235e4af-a8f7-48ed-acf5-2346a962b969 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nani X2, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Nani X2
    Nani X2 Guest

How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...

My purchased Puzzle packs have disappeared. Specifically Galapogos, State flowers 1, 2 and 3, HELP

:)

Nani X2, Jan 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD bars.

Have you tried signing out and in as well as repairing the app?
  3. DeniqL Win User

How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD bars.

Hi,Nani! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are your packs nor appearing under the Restore all paid downloads button?
  4. Nani X2 Win User

That would restore solitaire games, perhaps

It did not bring back nor show my purchased jigsaw puzzle packs.
  5. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  6. Daeima Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I currently have 5 puzzle packs that I bought with game gold....they will not download.

All of my other packs were no problem & downloaded promptly.

Any ideas for a fix? Totally enjoy Jigsaw, it's a great way to relax.
Thema:

1. How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD... - Similar Threads - access Jigsaw puzzle

2. I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?: I have a Microsoft gaming account, It is under the name Arcadian Goose 20 I think, yesterday when I went to do a puzzle I could not get it to come up and it was trying to use a defunct email...
  3. Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?: Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these? This is a recurring problem. I have "purchased" many puzzles and cannot see any of them [img]...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option: Microsoft Jigsaw for PC. Since the last Windows 10 update, I can no longer access the light background option nor can I see the "Thumb Nail" view of the puzzel. 3dcdb1a6-a8a1-42b0-9f17-d3e18c50c859
  5. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles: Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not even in the list of puzzles available for...
  6. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  7. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]: J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans...
  8. Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.: A Screen does pop up and tells me that my Prime is valid and expires 12-18-2018. What so I do to repair this. c2fa81ee-99b7-44ce-bea3-a623e4de0f60
  9. JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.: why can't I access this game anymore.? It says that I need app Xboxliveapp - 1297292166. How do I get this app? You ought to leave clues along with the message that says I need it. Earlier I...
  10. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...