How can game creators, have their games put onto gamepass?
Discus and support How can game creators, have their games put onto gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im an aspiring game creator. I have created a game and am about to release it in a couple of weeks. I wanted to know how other indie creators have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony Ramsarran, Apr 23, 2025.
Thema:
How can game creators, have their games put onto gamepass?
Loading...
-
How can game creators, have their games put onto gamepass? - Similar Threads - game creators games
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
I’ve downloaded the content creator pack: train stations but how do I apply it to in game...
in XBoX Games and AppsI’ve downloaded the content creator pack: train stations but how do I apply it to in game...: Any help will be appreciated a061499e-1b91-4356-bf15-0f3442a59cd3 -
Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game: I bought my son an Xbox One S with the Minecraft bundle for Christmas. I was able to get everything loaded and running rather simply. The only issue I am having is that the Creator Pack with the... -
Creator update causing game studdering
in XBoX Games and AppsCreator update causing game studdering: I recently received the creator update on my game machine. Since then games are shuddering horribly and FPS is very inconsistent. Nvidia GTX1070 Intel i7 4790 Looks like I'm not the only one... -
You need to let the Game creator know now
in XBoX Games and AppsYou need to let the Game creator know now: Since this looks to be Respawn Entertainments first game, Titanfall could be a franchise. Feedback could be a good thing to give them now. For example. They could really do a campaign that... -
Cross play not working playanywhere game creator update w10
in XBoX on ConsolesCross play not working playanywhere game creator update w10: Hello I just do the creator update and now i can't play with my friends who are on xbox... I receive their invitation i accept and nothing happen... Same if i give invitation, they didn't...