How are you to Appeal a False Suspension when there is No Way To Contact Xbox Enforcement...

Discus and support How are you to Appeal a False Suspension when there is No Way To Contact Xbox Enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After talking with Multiple Xbox Support representatives, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way to Contact Xbox Enforcement outside of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Codijayrobot, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Codijayrobot
    Codijayrobot Guest

How are you to Appeal a False Suspension when there is No Way To Contact Xbox Enforcement...

After talking with Multiple Xbox Support representatives, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way to Contact Xbox Enforcement outside of Case Reviews. The issue with that is, According to Xbox Support, You may only submit a Case Review for a suspension that lasts for 3 days, or more. That wouldn't really be a problem if programs like The Xbox Ambassador's Program, and pretty much every other program didn't have a policy that pretty much states that Any Enforcement Action on your account will result in a Permanent Ban from the program. It also doesn't help that the Xbox Support Representative's have no way to even contact Xbox Enforcement. After talking with Multiple Support Representative's, It appears that they genuinely want to help people through these situations, but don't have the tools to do so. They even pointed out that from what they can see, a lot of the recent bans seem to be False Flags, and are most likely being done by the Auto Moderation System. They even gave me examples of cases they have been hearing like: People with the same Xbox Username for over 15 Years being randomly banned, People who make Group Posts being randomly banned for seemingly nothing, ECT. What is the point of having a support team that can't do anything to help people? I would be more than willing to post a screenshot of my Enforcement Action if it would help getting an appeal.

:)

Codijayrobot, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How are you to Appeal a False Suspension when there is No Way To Contact Xbox Enforcement outside of Case Review?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CODIJAYROBOT

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here and as you already know, Microsoft customer support as well is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How are you to Appeal a False Suspension when there is No Way To Contact Xbox Enforcement outside of Case Review?

You can only appeal once

If you didn't type anything in the case review that changed anything then there Is nothing anyone can do
  4. Codijayrobot Win User

The issue was there was no case review. You only get the option for case review if the ban is 3 days, or longer.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Is there some way to see why my account is suspended?

Hell again, unfortunately there is no way to contact Enforcement, as this suspension cannot be appealed you will have to wait until it ends.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended for 15 days due to spam report

Submitting an appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have the suspension lifted.
Thema:

1. How are you to Appeal a False Suspension when there is No Way To Contact Xbox Enforcement... - Similar Threads - are Appeal False

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  8. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  9. How can I appeal a false suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I appeal a false suspension?: I just got banned for 2 days due to a group post I made. I had been using this exact same group post, word for word, for a couple months with no issues, but just now I've been banned for it? I put...
  10. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a