How are yall enjoying crossfirex

Discus and support How are yall enjoying crossfirex in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ... submitted by /u/E_dubbs_the_5_6 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/E_dubbs_the_5_6, Jun 26, 2020.

1. How are yall enjoying crossfirex

/u/E_dubbs_the_5_6, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. dempup Win User

find

Open Beta test is upcoming 25/6-28/6 - check crossfireX and sign up, if you wish.
  3. CourtDesigns Win User

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day to all my ambassador dads! Hope yall enjoy some family gaming time today.
  4. jurod5461 Win User

Is the Xbox Live gold membership offer gone? The 1 dollar for the first month?

Do yall know how often they come
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everybody. Hope yall enjoyed New Years Eve. I know I did. Nothing better than lots of alcohol and lots of fireworks.
  6. ScottLive_612 Win User

Headphones

Thanks yall! I'll try that and see how that works!
Thema:

How are yall enjoying crossfirex

1. How are yall enjoying crossfirex - Similar Threads - are yall enjoying

2. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  3. So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?: Load into a sea of thieves match and try to start a pvp encounter just to get ddosed by the enemy thus causing my ship to sink. **** love this xbox. I quit apex legends because it just isn't fun...
  4. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...: Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer is no I'd like to understand why not ?...
  5. CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?: IN THE GAMESPASS PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WITH YALL FOR A WHILE AND THEY HAVE EVERY OTHER XBOX 360 GAME. SKATE 3 , BATTLEFIELD, FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION, PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE ND THE...
  6. Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...: Hi can yall help me fix this p [img] roblem i have with launching football manager everytime i try to launch football manager i keep getting "No information available"...
  7. THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

in XBoX Accessibility
    THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER: I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE IS FIX 65be64b9-de85-44b8-8823-bc80d2ea8713
  8. Can yall please fix yall parties on OTHER DEVICES besides xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can yall please fix yall parties on OTHER DEVICES besides xbox: I don't have a mic for xbox one so I use either my xbox game bar or mobile app and on both of them I KEEP DISCONNECTING FROM PARTIES constantly.On my Iphone,I'll be in the party and it just says...
  9. Possible bug that i think yall should know

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible bug that i think yall should know: Hello ive rececently got the xbox game pass ultimate. And im curiros if this is a bug in the microsoft store or something. You see i have two xbox one games on disc but ive just played them both...
  10. Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...: It's been something I've had on my mind for ages!! And I really want to see it come to Xbox ones/SX/SS. And I guarantee many other people would wanna see it up on newer gen consoles. submitted...