How are yall enjoying crossfirex

Discus and support How are yall enjoying crossfirex in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ... submitted by /u/E_dubbs_the_5_6 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/E_dubbs_the_5_6, Jun 26, 2020.

1. How are yall enjoying crossfirex

/u/E_dubbs_the_5_6, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. dempup Win User

find

Open Beta test is upcoming 25/6-28/6 - check crossfireX and sign up, if you wish.
  3. CourtDesigns Win User

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day to all my ambassador dads! Hope yall enjoy some family gaming time today.
  4. jurod5461 Win User

Is the Xbox Live gold membership offer gone? The 1 dollar for the first month?

Do yall know how often they come
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everybody. Hope yall enjoyed New Years Eve. I know I did. Nothing better than lots of alcohol and lots of fireworks.
  6. Tinksta xDRx Win User

XBOX community ambassadors

I'm so glad i was able to help yall early this morning. Enjoy sharing your games, hope your buddy isn't to upset that they are removed from sharing lol :)
Thema:

How are yall enjoying crossfirex

1. How are yall enjoying crossfirex - Similar Threads - are yall enjoying

2. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  3. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  4. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  5. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  6. Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?: I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot a53c40f8-e031-4039-94d8-19e06ebc78e0
  7. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  8. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  9. So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?: Load into a sea of thieves match and try to start a pvp encounter just to get ddosed by the enemy thus causing my ship to sink. **** love this xbox. I quit apex legends because it just isn't fun...
  10. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...: Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer is no I'd like to understand why not ?...