how are xbox one sales?

Discus and support how are xbox one sales? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm curious if anyone knows, all the reports I find are saying different things. Curious because I just found my XO at walmart. I was all excited... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MachineDizeez, Jan 4, 2014.

1. how are xbox one sales?

I'm curious if anyone knows, all the reports I find are saying different things. Curious because I just found my XO at walmart. I was all excited that I found one and I asked the guy if he had any PS4s (I'm buying them both) and he said no that they were
    very hard to get. I told him I'd take the XO before it was gone and he told me not to worry he had a big stack in the back. He explained when it comes down too it the only thing that really mattered to most people was the extra 100 bucks.

:)

MachineDizeez, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Link Xbox One to Xbox One

Are you able to connect an Xbox one to an Xbox one? If so how?

AzureEvening454, Jan 4, 2014
  3. cmatt197
    cmatt197 Guest
    How do you change how old you are on the xbox one

cmatt197, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

how are xbox one sales?

I like XBOX. But I see it go down some time this year.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I'm not real happy with mine but its not MS fault. forza's pay-to-win really sucks and matchmaking is not working on BF4 atm so im playing wow lol.

MachineDizeez, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I believe Xbox One is selling well regardless of how the PS4 is doing ....

At my local GAME they have had Xbox One's in stock since Christmas, my friend that works there said it's not because it's not selling but Microsoft are getting regular stock to the stores which Sony are not doing at the moment.

He also said though and I mentioned it in a thread not so long back ( Bare in mind this is just one store ) that if Sony could meet demand it would probably outsell Xbox One 2-1 in this store and it's not because of the debate .. "Which one has the better graphics"
    ... but it's all down to the price difference a lot of the time, i,e parents walk into the shop wanting to buy their son/daughter a new console with COD/Battlefield 4 the main deciding factor will be the price and £80 is a lot of money at the end of the day.

There have been a few rumours over the last few weeks that Microsoft will announce early in 2014 a standalone cheaper Xbox One without Kinect, now once Sony keep up with demand and other shops like my local GAME report PS4 is selling better than it honestly
    wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft announce it, we shall see.

Lofty Who, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Both good consoles

but lets me ask you say if the xbox one was priced at £300 and the ps4 was priced at £500 which would sell more?

all down to the price imo

MessiahBrowny, Jan 4, 2014
  8. how are xbox one sales?

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

There have been a few rumours over the last few weeks that Microsoft will announce early in 2014 a standalone cheaper Xbox One without Kinect... ...than it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft announce it, we shall see.

[/quote]I just want to clarify that said rumors have been around for months (since the announcement of the Xbox One all the way back in May) & are largely unfounded, especially since Microsoft has already gone on record saying that they will not sell the
    Xbox One without the Kinect sensor because of how essential it is to the console.

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  9. To be fair...they also said they couldn't remove DRM.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 4, 2014
  10. [quote user="Sunburst Univox"]

To be fair...they also said they couldn't remove DRM.

[/quote]The only person I ever recall saying that was Major Nelson - even he doesn't always know all of the facts.

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    [quote user="MachineDizeez"]

I'm not real happy with mine but its not MS fault. forza's pay-to-win really sucks and matchmaking is not working on BF4 atm so im playing wow lol.

[/quote]

How is Forza pay to win? Yes there are extra cars you can download for a price if you want but you certainly don't need them to win,i've been doing perfectly fine without any of them.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  12. todd2r
    todd2r Guest
    I have 2 coworkers that bought ps4s simply because of price. Now my real life friends that I also play xbox with are all sayingthey are gonna buy x1s but ccoming up with the money is a little tight around xmas. Honestly I believe the xbox is gonna struggle
    until they get the price down. You have to keep in mind that 99% of 360 owners haven't upgraded yet. They are either waiting for a price drop, saving money, or are planning on switching to a ps4. The next few months sales charts will reflect one of these things.

todd2r, Jan 5, 2014
  13. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest

how are xbox one sales?

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

[quote user="MachineDizeez"]

I'm not real happy with mine but its not MS fault. forza's pay-to-win really sucks and matchmaking is not working on BF4 atm so im playing wow lol.

[/quote]

How is Forza pay to win? Yes there are extra cars you can download for a price if you want but you certainly don't need them to win,i've been doing perfectly fine without any of them.

[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking! I haven't purchased a single extra for Forza 5 at all. I seem to be doing just fine

SILKYJJ, Jan 5, 2014
  14. [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

I just want to clarify that said rumors have been around for months (since the announcement of the Xbox One all the way back in May) & are largely unfounded, especially since Microsoft has already gone on record saying that they will not sell the Xbox One
    without the Kinect sensor because of how essential it is to the console.

[/quote]

I have an Xbox One. I don't use my Kinect. It's not really that "essential" in my eyes considering
    I can do anything on my One I want without it. how are xbox one sales? :p I find that "most" people who proclaim how great the Kinect is are using it for voice commands to navigate their way through UI's that confuse them, etc... You could use a
    mic for voice commands as far as I'm concerned. In "my opinion" the Kinect could be eliminated for those who don't want it. I could see it becoming an "option" one day, although I imagine that day will be far away. I can't imagine Microsoft being in a hurry
    to reduce the price of a new console. lol All this is just "my" opinion. We're all allowed to have one. (I think) how are xbox one sales? :)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 5, 2014
  15. Yep the £80 price difference will play a big part in people's decision making. I was close to buying a PS4 because of the lower price tag, but I had a look at the launch games and nothing tickled my fancy. The Xbox One is selling
    fine (better than fine) and Microsoft have only released the Xbox One in 13 markets, so they have an easier time meeting demand.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

how are xbox one sales?

1. how are xbox one sales? - Similar Threads - are sales

2. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  3. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  4. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  5. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  6. Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

in XboX Insiders
    Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?: Hey everyone! I'm new to xbox. I want to buy lots of games but it will be very expensive. Is there a platform that we can use to predict if and when certain games will go on sale? submitted by...
  7. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  8. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?: I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can...
  9. Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3: I’ve been using the elite ever since it arrived but outside of the horse armor/ skins you’ve been leaving money on the table because I can’t upload my creations to be sold on the Xbox store and...
  10. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...