How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?

Discus and support How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've currently seen loads of people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it, I've purchased the deluxe edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lauraGtd, Feb 6, 2023.

1. lauraGtd
    lauraGtd Guest

Hi I've currently seen loads of people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it, I've purchased the deluxe edition

:)

lauraGtd, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Time zones. Early access is already available in New Zealand.
  3. AerospaceWig32 Win User

I cannot access my hogwarts legacy game.

I Need To Play Hogwarts Legacy, So We Need update/fix Soon!!!!
  4. Cassie Barrass Win User

What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

Thankyou

Do you think hogwarts legacy will play ok on the nitro 5?
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  6. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
Thema:

1. How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it? - Similar Threads - are streaming Hogwarts

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  4. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  5. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  6. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  7. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  8. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  9. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  10. In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA

in XboX Insiders
    In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA: Sono live su Twitch, vieni a trovarmi! https://www.twitch.tv/metius972?sr=a submitted by /u/metius97 [link] [comments]