How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

Discus and support How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Selected Xfinity in network settings, it asks to authenticate in another browser, im taken to a page that only says sign in, once selected the next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BluvalkyrieQH, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

Selected Xfinity in network settings, it asks to authenticate in another browser, im taken to a page that only says sign in, once selected the next page is blank with only the option to read terms of service

:)

BluvalkyrieQH, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Nishkal Harichand Win User

Xbox One S network connection issues

I can’t forget their network because I’m not connected to their network.

when I set up wireless network it shows me their network but not my own
  3. Enzo One 365 Win User

Is XBox LIVE Fixed Yet?

I have had a few issues, where I can be signed in the following has happened when playing Forza and Battlefield. The connection to live disappears, so I check the settings and it shows not connected.

So I set up a wireless network, prompts me for the hub password, sometimes it connects and other times it doesn't, asking me for the password again as cant connect. Has only been doing this for the last couple of days, it is very frustrating.

So I restart the ONE and sometimes it will sign me in and other times not.

The network is fine as I am connected on a laptop ?.
  4. EternalBlaze90 Win User

Not receiving game/party invites

The game I've been noticing it on is Destiny as that's the main online game I play. As for my network settings it is set to open on my Xbox and nothing has changed with my wireless settings or router. Connecting to Xfinity wireless internet.
  5. XeoN xAsSaSiiNo Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

Im in Mississippi and I have Comcast/xfinity internet. It lets me connect to live saying my Xbox one is connected but when I get on NBA 2k14 it won't have any online modes but says Im connected to live. When I plug the cable to the Modesto the xbox it connects
    and shows the multilateral and online options. Why doesnt it show when I put the password in for my wireless connection? Help please because I have a 360 that needs to use the Ethernet cable
  6. ahmad Hadba Win User

can't connect to the internet

I am using xbox one s

the problem is when I want to connect to the internet it says that the console is connected but when it show the net type under it it supposed to say all services are available but it's not its showing the following services are experiencing issues its been like that the whole day and I am using a wireless connection
Thema:

How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

1. How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign... - Similar Threads - suppose set xfinity

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  5. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  8. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  9. What am I supposed to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I supposed to do?: Hi, I've been wanting to redeem a reward but I can'tcause I need a phone number to do so...but the problemis, is that I don't have a number. I cant afford service and therefore don't have a phone...
  10. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742