How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

Discus and support How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Selected Xfinity in network settings, it asks to authenticate in another browser, im taken to a page that only says sign in, once selected the next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BluvalkyrieQH, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

Selected Xfinity in network settings, it asks to authenticate in another browser, im taken to a page that only says sign in, once selected the next page is blank with only the option to read terms of service

:)

BluvalkyrieQH, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Nishkal Harichand Win User

Xbox One S network connection issues

I can’t forget their network because I’m not connected to their network.

when I set up wireless network it shows me their network but not my own
  3. Enzo One 365 Win User

Is XBox LIVE Fixed Yet?

I have had a few issues, where I can be signed in the following has happened when playing Forza and Battlefield. The connection to live disappears, so I check the settings and it shows not connected.

So I set up a wireless network, prompts me for the hub password, sometimes it connects and other times it doesn't, asking me for the password again as cant connect. Has only been doing this for the last couple of days, it is very frustrating.

So I restart the ONE and sometimes it will sign me in and other times not.

The network is fine as I am connected on a laptop ?.
  4. EternalBlaze90 Win User

Not receiving game/party invites

The game I've been noticing it on is Destiny as that's the main online game I play. As for my network settings it is set to open on my Xbox and nothing has changed with my wireless settings or router. Connecting to Xfinity wireless internet.
  5. XeoN xAsSaSiiNo Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

Im in Mississippi and I have Comcast/xfinity internet. It lets me connect to live saying my Xbox one is connected but when I get on NBA 2k14 it won't have any online modes but says Im connected to live. When I plug the cable to the Modesto the xbox it connects
    and shows the multilateral and online options. Why doesnt it show when I put the password in for my wireless connection? Help please because I have a 360 that needs to use the Ethernet cable
  6. ColinMcKean1 Win User

Games not launching following moving house

I set up the connection and the test shows I am connected. No problems streaming Netflix through the router wired or wireless.
Thema:

How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

1. How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign... - Similar Threads - suppose set xfinity

2. CABLE NEARLY CAUSED A FIRE... SUPPOSED TO GET A LABEL TO RETURN IT... NO LABEL

in XBoX on Consoles
    CABLE NEARLY CAUSED A FIRE... SUPPOSED TO GET A LABEL TO RETURN IT... NO LABEL: THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST SUPPORT IN EXISTENCE [img] 891e4b32-0765-4152-b86f-c30c0b8d404f
  3. How are PC-focused requests supposed to be seen on the weekly request posts?

in XboX Insiders
    How are PC-focused requests supposed to be seen on the weekly request posts?: So, I'm someone who's backlogged a year of PC gamepass through Bing's reward point program. I found my way here through an errant link in the Xbox Insider hub and have been observing things...
  4. I was supposed to get a game code for MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was supposed to get a game code for MW2: So I ordered a lenovo legion 5i from the Microsoft store. MAINLY because it said it would include a free game code for modern warfare 2. I’m wondering how do I go about searching for the code I...
  5. How am i supposed to change my account settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to change my account settings: I can't change my xbox settings to turn multiplayer on in minecraft. It keeps taking me to the page that says "wHy cAn"T i ChAnGe mY aCcOuNt sEtTiNgS?" because i am "In a family" When i left my...
  6. This settings page is a joke! How am i supposed to see changes without even showing a mouse...

in XboX Insiders
    This settings page is a joke! How am i supposed to see changes without even showing a mouse...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  8. How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i supposed to reaet ny family setting?!!!! Answer ASAP!!!!: i tried everything 49fb15a8-7520-4414-99d1-a1d777a0fdd5
  9. Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...: With Bing search, games only show up in the first place if they fit with the content control ratings. On the other hand, bing is displaying unrated titles for music and tv shows. Can't download...
  10. Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...: With Bing search, games only show up in the first place if they fit with the content control ratings. On the other hand, bing is displaying unrated titles for music and tv shows. Can't download...