How about a hub?

Discus and support How about a hub? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I think it would be cool if there was a hub where are avatars could walk around in a virtual world. So for those of us who feel isolated we could still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Captainapplepie, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. How about a hub?


    I think it would be cool if there was a hub where are avatars could walk around in a virtual world. So for those of us who feel isolated we could still hang out with our friends when we are board with the games. Maybe there could be a state fair, a shopping mall to purchase stuff for your avatar a race track to possibly win money and other things to

    .

    :)
     
    Captainapplepie, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    How about a hub?

    psn had a similar thing with home, it eventually devolved into a rancid cesspit of toxicity and took to much time and resource to moderate it, trolls were plentiful and harassment was off the charts so Sony shut it down, its a good concept but these days not manageable.
  3. MickAldridge Win User

    Playing Events

    I have no idea what the insider hub is. I find that contacting MS to be a frustrating process. How can I find out about this hub thing?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    new setup for pyramid and tripeaks

    Hi deborahrossington,

    Thank you for posting on the forums.

    Best way to voice a concern about a change made about the game rules or limits of some kind would be to submit feedback through the Feedback Hub on Windows. Follow the support guide, "Send
    feedback to Microsoft with Feedback Hub
    " for instructions on how to submit your feedback.
  5. ttttubby Win User

    I need to leave the insider program

    How are you in the insider program at all without the hub? You signed up got on the insider track and then deleted the hub?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Achievements not unlocking across multiple games.

Thema:

How about a hub?

Loading...
  1. How about a hub? - Similar Threads - hub

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...