How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

Discus and support How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reece Klein, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Reece Klein
    Reece Klein Guest

How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)

:)

Reece Klein, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him back!

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

If you'd like to provide any ideas or suggestions, you'll want to become an Xbox Insider and use the link below :)

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/29/engage-u...
  3. US Revenge Win User

I did not realize that the Battleship Game was an FPS

how are people getting the movie is based on the board game? its about an alien invasion and the navy does stuff or something.
  4. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Alien: Isolation

Just to add to the part someone wrote about the movies not being about 1 alien. As other have said Alien was and to add so was Alien 3. So that's exactly half the Alien movies based on 1.
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

I did not realize that the Battleship Game was an FPS

[quote user="US Revenge"]

how are people getting the movie is based on the board game? its about an alien invasion and the navy does stuff or something.

[/quote]Because, when the movie was announced as being made, it was stated it was based on the board game. Most people upon hearing this were "how do you make a movie based on a Boardgame where you two people sit at a table and say

"D5"

"Oh no you sunk my battleship."

it would have made more sense if FreddieW made it similar to his "aces" video.
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Alien: Isolation

Nooooooo!!!!! The story will apparently be about Amanda Ripley, and she'll be on a ship fighting Soldiers, Clones, and ONE ALIEN!!!! Do you people have a bloody clue? DO YOU HAVE A BLOODY CLUE?!?!?!? Do you really think people want to fight Humans in an
    ALIEN GAME?!!? And Amanda Ripley? The girl who died in her sixties between the first two movies? GAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so done with this!
Thema:

1. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him... - Similar Threads - game based movie

2. Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option: Hey, I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there is a latency with cloud based games, it is...
  3. If I buy starfield premium edition upgrade do I get the base game with it or no

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy starfield premium edition upgrade do I get the base game with it or no: If I buy starfield premium edition upgrade do I get to own the full base game with it or is that a no go 30ec4a09-ece0-4f10-96ef-1205b267e165
  4. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  5. Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game: I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game about a year ago. Just opened the minecraft launcher today and it says that I have to buy it again. Idk if it's the fact that the I...
  6. I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and nothing appeared with the option to download or install. I eventually found a way to download the base game from the my games & apps section but when...
  7. I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...: Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads c6226288-35c4-4680-8120-561accc05067
  8. I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?: I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and when I go to its game card it has a purchase...
  9. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download: I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads and everything and it keeps saying "Check...
  10. "Base Game/ Doesn't need to be installed" ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Base Game/ Doesn't need to be installed" ?: Hello I'm having some trouble with a preorder. I've just pre-ordered a digital copy of assassin's creed mirage with the deluxe bundle. Not only does it not show up in my game library, but I'm...