: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Discus and support : Hotspot not working for series X/S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Hotspot not working for series X/S Hi I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hooplah boi, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Hooplah boi
    Hooplah boi Guest

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite

:)

Hooplah boi, Mar 26, 2021
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  4. Smwutches Win User

why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

The Series X version of the game will also work on a Series S. Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The Series S/X version will not work on a One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hogwarts legacy

The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X. It will not work on the One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

They released that game as a One version and as a Series S/X version. The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X.
Thema:

1. : Hotspot not working for series X/S - Similar Threads - Hotspot working series

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.: I am currently using my phones hotspot to play a game of cod, it has worked before but for some reason the nat type is stopping me from being able to play. IPv4 NAT Type: Strict UPnP not...
  4. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  5. Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work: I have tried this now for a few hours still not working but when I use someone else’s it works fine I have my mobile hotspot working fine but still won’t connect it just says cannot connect to...
  6. Hotspot doesn't work with Xbox 360 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot doesn't work with Xbox 360 anymore.: I used to be able to use my iPhones hotspot to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360. A few months ago it stopped working. It can connect to my hotspot, but not to the Internet afterwards, and I...
  7. Xbox One S having trouble downloading games, will only work on personal hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S having trouble downloading games, will only work on personal hotspot.: I've been through the gamut of possible solutions to this problem and nothing seems to work. Reset the xbox, unplugged and plugged everything back in, deleted saves, switched wifi;s, nothing but...
  8. Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,...: Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped, I can connect it but I can't play any games d9efbef6-ab4c-49ec-98d6-2cb6be8c54c8
  9. Xbox connects to Hotspot but doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects to Hotspot but doesn't work: Currently my internet doesn't work ATM and I decided I wanted to get online and play. When I went to the network settings to connect it to my Hotspot it connected to it but it doesn't work. I...
  10. Mobile hotspot wont work on Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile hotspot wont work on Xbox360: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox360 to my mobile hotspot and no matter what I do i cannot get the Internwt section to connect. Please help me with this problem....