Hotspot not connecting to xbox

Discus and support Hotspot not connecting to xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect my iPhone X hotspot to my Xbox one S I was wondering if anyone could help with this One note worthy factor is as it transitions from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liamsmithy24, Nov 27, 2022.

1. liamsmithy24
    liamsmithy24 Guest

I cannot connect my iPhone X hotspot to my Xbox one S I was wondering if anyone could help with this

One note worthy factor is as it transitions from connecting to checking connection on my Xbox monitor on my hotspot rather than changing from discoverable to 1 device connected it remains on discoverable

:)

liamsmithy24, Nov 27, 2022
  2. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

I just connect to xbox live with the mobile hotspot to watch Netflix and YouTube. I've been doing that for a year. Then right after the smartphone update Xbox won't connect to the phones hotspot.

I tried the hard reset and turning off the hotspot and back on again but the Xbox still can't connect to the network.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download my profile and the msg “can’t connect to Xbox live” comes up.

I'm sorry to hear that. Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try launching an Xbox 360 game now and see if it works.
  4. Ice DjKilla Win User

How to successfully connect to Hotel internet {Xbox 360}

You could also start a VPN.

Also could use a hotspot service on your laptop. In which, you would connect to a hotel wifi on your laptop, broadcast your wifi signal out using a hotspot app. Then connect your xbox to the said hotspot from your computer. Then you can sustain connection
    to Xbox Live.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate directly with any remote devices. Please check the internet connection for problems and try again

Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try playing any game and see if it works fine using a hotspot connection.
  6. TitanWilliams Win User

Xbox hotspot connection

So the first thing didn’t work so I tried resetting it and now it’s say can’t get a teredo IP address
Thema:

1. Hotspot not connecting to xbox - Similar Threads - Hotspot connecting

2. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  5. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  6. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  7. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  8. My Xbox won't connect to my 5ghz hotspot from my phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't connect to my 5ghz hotspot from my phone.: I have been using my phones hotspot recently because my internet is too slow but my xbox won't connect to the 5 ghz hotspot anymore. It will only connect to the 2.4 ghz hotspot. Every time I try...
  9. I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable: My Xboxone does not connect to my hotspot f65ed451-7c39-4bc0-8ab7-256624fc8e71
  10. Unable to connect my Xbox one to Wi-Fi or iPhone hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect my Xbox one to Wi-Fi or iPhone hotspot.: My Xbox was connected to my wifi until I restarted it. It now can’t connect to any wireless network e81c737e-f325-43fb-87fd-3d9fc92a50a4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dns isnt resolving xbox server names hotspot