Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week

Discus and support Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please can anyone help. My hotmail account is locked out. No one has come back to me from microsoft support and its been over one week. My son can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LA_Vicky, Sep 23, 2022.

1. LA_Vicky
    LA_Vicky Guest

Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week

Please can anyone help. My hotmail account is locked out. No one has come back to me from microsoft support and its been over one week. My son can't get into his xbox account and I' can't get into my emails. It is extremely frustrating and no call centre to ring.

PLEASE can anyone help?

:)

LA_Vicky, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LA_Vicky

When you say "hotmail account is locked out" are you referring to you receive a message about "the account has been locked" as soon as you try to sign in here?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Or is this about an enforcement action made in the account? (Restriction to play online, communication ban, etc)

If its the first, the only way to appeal to this decision is using this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

If you already filled that form, please do it again but use this time a different contact email address

(Don't forget to check the spam folder from time to time in the next days)

In case you want to know more info about this, you can read this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or this one

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums is not possible to give you the exact reason or view/modify account details for security and privacy reasons
  3. The Resistance Win User

Change E-Mail

Try the Recovery Process through Hotmail when you are prompted to sign in. If you cannot remember the Secret Question answers etc then you can fill out a form to prove ownership of the email which will be sent to Hotmail Support. If you have enough evidence
    you are the owner, then you will have your account back.
  4. RobRichenberg Win User

Still cannot access Xbox Live account due to parent email being deleted...

The Live support sent me to normal Microsoft customer support...who sent me back. Then I was told to fill out the recovery form, and upon doing so was told insufficient information was given -_-
  5. Michelle Peplow (Whi Win User

My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my sons Xbox Is connected to this account he is unable to log on and play

Hello Kathy

Thank you for your reply

I have filled form after form after form as requested but had no positive reply regarding my account being unlocked.

The last email I got was to fill another form in and was sent by someone called *Removed possible PII* but that was two days ago and still no response !

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox repair center broke my controller

Sorry to hear it. If you sent in an item for repair and did not receive a working one back then you'll need to arrange a call back from support. You can do this by filling out the form here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week - Similar Threads - Hotmail locked Form

2. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  3. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass: Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't...
  4. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  5. Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends: I have a hotmail account that has been in use since the mid 90's. This is tied into a 13 year old xbox account with an untold amount of purchased content. I had an issue a few months back that...
  6. Locked out hotmail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out hotmail: Basically ive had constant login attempts on hotmail password then went on Xbox seris x I entered passcode then unusually it asks for password tried my last four digits of number also...
  7. locked hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked hotmail account: hi my name is isak freyr my hotmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and its locked this was my first email adress i only use this account for games like...
  8. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  9. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  10. Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX: My son's XBOX account was connected to an old hotmail address. He only used this account to login to his XBOX, which caused the email account to be closed for lack of activity. The email itself...