Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week

Discus and support Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please can anyone help. My hotmail account is locked out. No one has come back to me from microsoft support and its been over one week. My son can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LA_Vicky, Sep 23, 2022.

1. LA_Vicky
    LA_Vicky Guest

Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week

Please can anyone help. My hotmail account is locked out. No one has come back to me from microsoft support and its been over one week. My son can't get into his xbox account and I' can't get into my emails. It is extremely frustrating and no call centre to ring.

PLEASE can anyone help?

:)

LA_Vicky, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LA_Vicky

When you say "hotmail account is locked out" are you referring to you receive a message about "the account has been locked" as soon as you try to sign in here?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Or is this about an enforcement action made in the account? (Restriction to play online, communication ban, etc)

If its the first, the only way to appeal to this decision is using this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

If you already filled that form, please do it again but use this time a different contact email address

(Don't forget to check the spam folder from time to time in the next days)

In case you want to know more info about this, you can read this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or this one

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums is not possible to give you the exact reason or view/modify account details for security and privacy reasons
  3. The Resistance Win User

Change E-Mail

Try the Recovery Process through Hotmail when you are prompted to sign in. If you cannot remember the Secret Question answers etc then you can fill out a form to prove ownership of the email which will be sent to Hotmail Support. If you have enough evidence
    you are the owner, then you will have your account back.
  4. RobRichenberg Win User

Still cannot access Xbox Live account due to parent email being deleted...

The Live support sent me to normal Microsoft customer support...who sent me back. Then I was told to fill out the recovery form, and upon doing so was told insufficient information was given -_-
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox repair center broke my controller

Sorry to hear it. If you sent in an item for repair and did not receive a working one back then you'll need to arrange a call back from support. You can do this by filling out the form here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. 00scorch Win User

Stuck in a loop:(

He did fill out the Microsoft Account Form and after he passes the test it send him in a loop back to the beginning. The same EXACT thing is happening to me now. Its incredibly annoying because all roads lead back to the beginning.
Thema:

1. Hotmail locked out. Form filled in and sent back to Microsoft. No reply back after one week - Similar Threads - Hotmail locked Form

2. Is it possible to send minecraft account to another outlook/hotmail account without needing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to send minecraft account to another outlook/hotmail account without needing...: I have to delete this hotmail account and migrate everything to a new one, but I haven't found an option in Minecraft.net to change my email address, I acatually found a video, but I have to put...
  3. Unable to send outgoing mail via Hotmail..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send outgoing mail via Hotmail..: Around 10ish this morn I discovered an email... Hello , We noticed some unusual activity in your Outlook.com account. To help protect you, we've temporarily blocked your account. Why are you...
  4. Want to remove hotmail account from Microsoft account without permanently deleting the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to remove hotmail account from Microsoft account without permanently deleting the email.: Hello! When I was younger, my mother made my Xbox account with her email, and now I would like the account to be in my new email in my name. Problem is, she still uses the email that she signed...
  5. Xbox 1, BOTH Hotmail AND Outlook are Primary for paid services and not mergable. Why, what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1, BOTH Hotmail AND Outlook are Primary for paid services and not mergable. Why, what...: Hello everyone and thank you for reading this post. It comes with some sense of urgency after having just read that apparently Microsoft has decided and it's imminent wisdom to lop off Hotmail or...
  6. Xbox Live: How do I switch from a hotmail email to an outlook email on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live: How do I switch from a hotmail email to an outlook email on my account?: I created an xbox live gamer tag a long time ago (around 2009). It is currently associated with a hotmail email account. I have created a new email that is an outlook email account. How can I...
  7. hotmail address associated with old xbox gamertag was removed from old microsoft account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    hotmail address associated with old xbox gamertag was removed from old microsoft account....: I haven't played on my old xbox gamertag for years, but thought to sign into it to try out Halo infinite. I wanted to remove my old hotmail address from the microsoft account associated with my...
  8. Locked out old hotmail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out old hotmail: Okay so for the last three days I have been trying to get into my old Hotmail account and I'm getting very frustrated I don't understand what they mean by the last subject line in an email I have...
  9. Locked out of hotmail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of hotmail: I am currently locked out of my main hotmail email adress that i use for my main microsoft account. With that i can not access any of my purchased games. I have submitted the form for being locked...
  10. Locked out of Hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Hotmail account: Long story short I made a 'quick' account a lot of years ago which I ended up using for most of my accounts. (Xbox, Skype, etc). Now a lot of years later I'm having major problems as it's been...