Hotline Miami Collection + Elite Series 2 Controller

Discus and support Hotline Miami Collection + Elite Series 2 Controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed this error back in April 2022, but recently heard it's still an issue? For some reason when you try to play Hotline Miami Collection with an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Venonomicon, May 9, 2023.

1. Hotline Miami Collection + Elite Series 2 Controller

I noticed this error back in April 2022, but recently heard it's still an issue?

For some reason when you try to play Hotline Miami Collection with an Elite Series 2 the game will not start, as the buttons do not register.

You need to turn the controller off, & on again before the buttons work to start the game.

submitted by /u/Venonomicon
    [link] [comments]

/u/Venonomicon, May 9, 2023
  2. BootstrapGolem Win User

Hotline Miami

i played the crap out of it for a week or so after it went free for ps+, then i just kinda stopped...i really should get back to it, it's fantastic and i'm not that far from the end.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Hotline Miami

It's not even on Xbox, so yeah, no chance of it going free. Still, get it. It's a fantastic game. I've got it on my Vita and I love it.
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

Hotline Miami

It can't come out on Games for Gold if it's not out on the Xbox 360.
  5. rookie tha vet Win User

Hotline Miami

nope M$ has some sort of policy against giving out good games for gold. Sorry.
  6. sofarukus Win User

Hotline Miami

bring hotline miami (either of them) to the xbox one please :)
Thema:

Hotline Miami Collection + Elite Series 2 Controller

1. Hotline Miami Collection + Elite Series 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Hotline Miami Collection

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  4. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  5. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  7. I can't get the trophie HM1 - Get a Life in Hotline Miami

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the trophie HM1 - Get a Life in Hotline Miami: I got in every Level needed an A+ except in Fun and Games because everytime my points are high enough for an A+ the game crashes when it is going to tell me my rank. That means it doesn't save the...
  8. Hotline miami crashes when getting a certain achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hotline miami crashes when getting a certain achievement: The achievement called "Get a life" ask for you to A+ every chapter. Everytime i finish the last chapter thats needed and the game is tallying up my score and is about to show me.The game will...
  9. Hotline Miami collection won’t start when using Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hotline Miami collection won’t start when using Elite Series 2 controller: If you are using the Elite Series 2 controller when you launch the Hotline Miami collection and get to the “press any button” screen the controller is completely unresponsive and you cannot...
  10. How can I fix it so I can play a game it just goes back to Miami menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix it so I can play a game it just goes back to Miami menu: can any one help me when you are playing a game and then it just goes back to the main menu 69595ffb-27d0-480d-b6c7-1d5d98b5065d