Hotel internet

Discus and support Hotel internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to connect to the internet with my series s at some hotels it brings me to the authenticate now button. When I press it, it bring up the log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Will Cole1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Will Cole1
    Will Cole1 Guest

Hotel internet

When I try to connect to the internet with my series s at some hotels it brings me to the authenticate now button. When I press it, it bring up the log in page for the hotel but will close before I can input the info.

:)

Will Cole1, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Will Cole1 Win User

Hotel internet

Hi, it will be connected to the hotel wifi but with no internet so when I try to open edge it just says make sure you’re connected to Xbox. I also tried using the alternate Mac of my iPad after logging into the hotel internet on that but with no luck
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hotel internet

Hi Will, when you connect the console to the hotel network you should be able to see an URL (like any other website)
    Please take a picture of that URL and enter this address manually in Edge

—————

In the meantime give this a try:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  4. Will Cole1 Win User

Hotel internet

I figured it out, I had never set up edge. Refreshed a page on edge and it let me put the info in! Thanks!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hotel internet

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Will

Please tell me:
    When that happens, are you still connected to the hotel Wi-Fi network? Or your Xbox is disconnected from the network?
    If it’s the first, may I know if you tried opening Edge and put the address that appears the first time that the system ask you to authenticate?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Cant connect to hotel internet

Hey there PrinceYhuri.

Generally hotel internet requires you to access the browser to accept their Terms and Conditions for use. I recommend reaching out to the hotel for help with connecting to your WiFi. Often times hotel WiFi isn't compatible with an Xbox console.
Thema:

Hotel internet

1. Hotel internet - Similar Threads - Hotel internet

2. Hotel/Dorm internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hotel/Dorm internet connection: Hotel/Dorm internet connection Hello community, new here with my antique xbox360. having trouble and need help connecting my console to my Hotel/Dorm WiFi. does anyone have any suggestions? I'm...
  3. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  4. Hotel Internet Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotel Internet Access: Does anyone know how to access wifi that is open with a required password / acknowledgement in the internet browser that is used to get full access? My Xbox one will not bring up the internet...
  5. Issues with connecting to hotel wireless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with connecting to hotel wireless internet: Hello, I am a desk clerk at a Quality Inn and I have a guest who is having issues with connecting his Xbox One to the wireless internet we have. He(Huntinger88) can connect to the wireless...
  6. How to successfully connect to Hotel internet {Xbox 360}

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to successfully connect to Hotel internet {Xbox 360}: Hello. Just wanted to share this with everyone. First, sign in to your Xbox Live account. When it tells you to test your connection, press Yes. Then test your connection. Open the suggestions it...
  7. XBL and hotel internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL and hotel internet: I have seen numerous posts about gamers having trouble connecting to hotel internet. Just from my experience i used to used my hot spot on my phone (LTE) and had pretty good results. That being...
  8. Connecting Xbox One to Hotel Internet!!! The Solution is Here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox One to Hotel Internet!!! The Solution is Here!: So, after a little intuitive digging, I finally found the answer to playing you're xbox over a hotel internet connection. I will get to how to do it, but first, let me explain why you might be...
  9. Connecting an Xbox One to XBL through Hotel Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an Xbox One to XBL through Hotel Internet: I've seen this topic in a few places, but none seem to really be answered. Also, I'm trying to do this through a wired internet connection, if it makes a difference. Goal: I am trying to connect...
  10. Need help signing into Xbox One at hotel where I live. Hotel has an Internet Portal but I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help signing into Xbox One at hotel where I live. Hotel has an Internet Portal but I ...: I can't get to a sign in page that is provided by the hotel which I use to log in using my lab-top, desk-top, Iphone and Ipad, Smart TV and anything else. Even on a PS3, you can go to the browser...