Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Read For Details!

Discus and support Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Read For Details! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On January 3rd, 2014 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, I'm hosting a solo PvP lobby. Everyone is free to join, just leave a comment on this thread or send me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manic IX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Manic IX
    Manic IX Guest

On January 3rd, 2014 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, I'm hosting a solo PvP lobby. Everyone is free to join, just leave a comment on this thread or send me a message/friend request on Xbox.

The game will work by simply spawning in on survival first. Once everyone is in the game, everyone will go off and get supplies. There will be a grace period of 45 minutes, meaning no one can attack for 45 minutes. Once you find sufficient PvP gear that
    makes you feel comfortable in battle, and after the 45 minute grace period is over, you may feel free to wander the landscape and strike down those who oppose you. Once you are killed, you are eliminated.

Rules:

No maps. No alliances or teaming up. No attacking in the 45 minute grace period (Unless they are stealing your supplies).

Helpful things to know:

If you are killed by lava, creepers, or anything other than another player, you are still in the game, and are NOT ELIMINATED! This makes beds a very smart idea. So if you die, you can spawn by your items and get them back. Make a bed and use it.

Good gear that you should get: Iron armor, diamond sword, bow, enchantments, maybe potions.

Once you're ready to start attacking others, go to spawn. There will be a large glowstone tower at the spawn so you know where it is. Do not touch the tower! The grace period is added so you can find supplies and have a chance at winning, you obviously won't
    have fun if you get killed in 2 minutes.

:)

Manic IX, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Manic IX
    Manic IX Guest
    Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Tonight. Read for Details!

On January 3rd, 2014 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, I'm hosting a solo PvP lobby. Everyone is free to join, just leave a comment on this thread or send me a message/friend request on Xbox.

The game will work by simply spawning in on survival first. Once everyone is in the game, everyone will go off and get supplies. There will be a grace period of 45 minutes, meaning no one can attack for 45 minutes. Once you find sufficient PvP gear that
    makes you feel comfortable in battle, and after the 45 minute grace period is over, you may feel free to wander the landscape and strike down those who oppose you. Once you are killed, you are eliminated.

Rules:

No maps. No alliances or teaming up. No attacking in the 45 minute grace period (Unless they are stealing your supplies).

Helpful things to know:

If you are killed by lava, creepers, or anything other than another player, you are still in the game, and are NOT ELIMINATED! This makes beds a very smart idea. So if you die, you can spawn by your items and get them back. Make a bed and use it.

Good gear that you should get: Iron armor, diamond sword, bow, enchantments, maybe potions.

Once you're ready to start attacking others, go to spawn. There will be a large glowstone tower at the spawn so you know where it is. Do not touch the tower! The grace period is added so you can find supplies and have a chance at winning, you obviously won't
    have fun if you get killed in 2 minutes.

Manic IX, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Manic IX
    Manic IX Guest
    Looking for Players

I play a lot of PvP (Player vs Player). If you like PvP, send me a friend request or leave a reply and I'll add you. I host solo matches as well as team battles all the time.

Manic IX, Jan 2, 2014
  4. holylouis Win User

will the elder scrolls ever make a mmo

a player vs player area like on runescape would be sexy like a WHOLE corner of the map just for pvp bout the size of the marsh under solitude
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Get Dragon Scales here! Soul Level 17 Dragon Duels,

I've always heard it as player vs environment. It makes more sense to me because they're not geared toward both PvP and the single player, it's usually one or the other. Potato Patato.
  6. Juandogs777 Win User

Cheeser....

oh that sucks. That is the only thing that kills this game the other online players. lol Solo challenges and Player vs CPU for me. thank you
  7. lKing Conker Win User

Minecraft PvP Worlds (Player vs Player)

To show the community what I'm working on I've provided a few screenshots to show my work in progress. This is far from complete, but to explain the idea of this map I am going to have a 65x45 arena with random terrain in the middle with bases on the bottom
    right corner for team blue, and top left for team red.

[View:http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Dbz_08/622232_511566098853640_970853179_o.jpg]

[View:http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Dbz_08/413217_511566762186907_700099052_o.jpg]

[View:http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Dbz_08/176572_511566365520280_917392760_o.jpg]

[View:http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Dbz_08/133613_511565982186985_102737428_o.jpg]

Each chest is stocked with bows, arrows, full iron gear with iron sword, and some food. Stuck with iron and will see how well combat turns out, didn't want to start with diamond and have matches end quickly. The giant honeycome room you see in the 2nd pic
    is the starting area, where everyone spawns when I start the world up.
  8. Prah0k Khmer Win User

The Halo Bulletin: March 7th, 2012

what about the Party vs Random matches? I hope they put in a choice for solo player that don't want to get *** by a party.
Thema:

1. Hosting Solo PvP (Player vs Player) Read For Details! - Similar Threads - Hosting Solo PvP

2. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  3. How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?: If I own two Xbox series x consoles and have purchased two separate games(ground) so that each account has their own individual copy of the game, what do I need to do so that a multiplayer game...
  4. Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...: Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and then later disconnects me from the party. I have tried the hard restarts, restarting your router, signing...
  5. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  6. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  7. How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?: Hello :) I have minecraft on almost every platform, I really love the game! Recently I bought it for ps4 to play split screen with my sibbling. We are having a blast, however only the 1st player...
  8. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  9. Connection to host was lost (solo campaign)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection to host was lost (solo campaign): Can someone please explain why I can't play solo campaign on my Xbox One S? Whenever I try to start a new game it says something like ERROR - Connection to host was lost. Why would I be connected...
  10. I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...: I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying that I'm disconnected from the host. How can I fix this? 3d781e2d-716c-4ca9-b212-2ad0d39c2c67