Horrid UI on Xbox insiders release

Discus and support Horrid UI on Xbox insiders release in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's just terrible...no acces on home screen for customisation groups. Also feels clunky with lag to controller when browsing... Plenty of recommended... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/starmanrf2908, Sep 11, 2022.

  1. Horrid UI on Xbox insiders release


    It's just terrible...no acces on home screen for customisation groups. Also feels clunky with lag to controller when browsing... Plenty of recommended content which is cool, but our personal customisation far outweighs peddling store games we would never buy! I appreciate it's a first attempt release and the effort but wow...aim and a complete miss on this one guys

    submitted by /u/starmanrf2908
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/starmanrf2908, Sep 11, 2022
    #1
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

    The home Menu

    Insiders are currently using a new dashboard UI. Once MS is confident it's good they'll release it to everyone.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

    We need a new xbox home menu

    Insiders are currently using a new dashboard UI. Once MS is confident it's good they'll release it to everyone.
  4. Tech Zen YT Win User

    New Xbox menu layout

    Hi,

    I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the new layout of the Xbox UI. My suggestion is to join the Xbox Insider's program, here you can opt-in to try the newly released UI before the public, this option may allow you to test a different UI that you enjoy
    more.

    Here's a link to join:

    https://insider.xbox.com/en-us/

    -Tech Zen
  5. coco meat train Win User

    Xbox One X- Powerful console - very slow dashboard / OS?!

    A lot of it has to do with the advertisements and social integration. When you have a UI that’s drawing a lot of calls from the internet constantly it’s going to bog down. There was a glitch in an Insider release that allowed you to remove entire tabs from
    the top of the UI. All I had was the home page and store and the UI remained lightning fast. Sadly this will never see wide release since they create revenue with those ads and integration.
  6. Mike Nelson3 Win User

    Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes)

    This change is HORRID.

    Months of feedback from the insider program BLATANLTY ignored.
Thema:

Horrid UI on Xbox insiders release

Loading...
  1. Horrid UI on Xbox insiders release - Similar Threads - Horrid insiders release

  2. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  7. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  8. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  9. The Solitare Collection upgrade is horrid!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Solitare Collection upgrade is horrid!: Why are the fonts so LARGE? Why are the ADs in Spanish? Did you increase the frequency of the ADs? Why are there now so many delays between games? The "April" upgrade is terrible....
  10. Microsoft Edge update is horrid.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge update is horrid.: Hey my names Caleb, this new update for Edge has left it completely unusable, the format is awkward (but that I could get used to), it lags and freezes when I try to open a page and the only way...